well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Pinblock    The WTF Losers
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The WTF Losers
 Login/Join

Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
Good job, Beelady! I'm much happier *watching* the carbs, but not being *ruled* by them. As long as I don't get started on pasta and bread I can stay sane! I avoid sugar in all forms as much as I can too. I'm off bike riding with hubbie this morning. Tomorrow it's back to chores - I have a fence wire down and a post that needs replacing so the *boys* have to stay in till it gets fixed.

88.3#

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Well, I weighed in at 95# this morning. Not as good as Teachum or Beelady, but I believe that puts me at Cindy's ideal weight. Maybe I should post some pictures of myself in a Tennis dress . . .

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
I've been quiet. Not only do I have the problem of being unable to remember my starting weight, I have been gaining rather than losing. And my poor knee has become so bad I'm finally going to see someone about it.

Stoopid vacation. Stoopid knee.

Posts: 19764 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
I wondered, Cindy. See about your knee and don't beat up on yourself.

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
Stoopid knee.

What's a joint like that doing in a nice girl like you?

(I'm with Teachum - Enjoy the vacation - see about the knee - take care of yourself.)

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
You guys are sweet!

And Doug?

That was a good one! Ole

I know what this doc will say. "Uhhh, stay off of it and ice it and let me know how it does. That will be $100." Gee, doc. Can you tell me something more than what I could hear on Oprah?

Cindy -- with a bad attitude and a somewhat larger butt

Posts: 19764 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
My hip has been bothering me, but I refuse to go to the doc because I'm sure hewill say, "don't ride horses" Yeah right - so this time of the year I usually have to put both me AND the horse on MSM. I guess we are both getting old. But I haven't been riding almost every day like I usually do. I have been limiting it to only about 3 times a week. It's hell gettin old!

Teachum, who is glad she rides Arabs - they are much narrower!

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Just to make you feel better, Cindy (well, I'm not sure it will make you feel better) I am certain I have gained weight this week. I've been absolutely RAVENOUS during this painting workshop, and have been eating everything in sight. And have not exercised ONE IOTA (unless you consider scrubby little brushing movements with your right hand and arm for 6 hours a day, with an occasional three steps back exclaiming "oooh" or "uuugh", exercise)

But you know what - my knee (which was bothering me big time before) feels a whole lot better.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20467 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
I'm up three or four, it was all that pasta in Italy. Still within normal weight range I think, but my pot belly just started sticking out again! Big Grin

Teachum, you are really on a roll!!

Elena
http://www.pianofourhands.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
Yes - I am pretty happy, although I won't meet my goal by the time school starts. That is when it gets harder because the stress goes up and it is harder to stay active, play piano and *work* HairRaising My real goal, in real weight is 125#. I'm 5'5 so that is a good weight for me. I am pretty muscular though, (lifting all those hay bales) so I look fine at 130 as well.

Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
88#

Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
87.2#

Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post

Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
Congrats, Katie! Tomorrow is *weigh* day for me.

Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
hmmmmm...methinks that with the success everyone is experiencing, there needs to be a "The Girls of WTF" calendar for 2006. Who volunteers to be Miss January?

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post