well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Semi-Regular
Picture of Riley
posted Hide Post

Posts: 172 | Location: Hamilton, ON | Registered: 09 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
Hey, Riley, you're a cutie. I like that sly glance. Wink

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
Mean is an understatement. VeryAngry

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Groupie
Picture of CTPianotech
posted Hide Post
Just found this thread, nice lookin crowd! ThumbsUp

Posts: 825 | Location: CT | Registered: 10 June 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
Neener

Posts: 6631 | Location: Milky Way Galaxy | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
high maintenance

What Life?
Picture of plays88keys
posted Hide Post
THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU!!!

You are every bit the gorgeous man on the outside that I already knew you to be on the inside.

Posts: 2485 | Location: at my computer | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by plays88keys:
... the gorgeous man on the outside...

Not any more. I woke up one day a few months ago and wondered what happened. It seemed sudden, though I reckon it was gradual. But there was that unmistakable moment of the face I scrubbed every day suddenly no longer being the one I arrived with. Time is the worst of all thieves.

P.S. I spare you the really gorey details of the inside, too.

Posts: 6631 | Location: Milky Way Galaxy | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
high maintenance

What Life?
Picture of plays88keys
posted Hide Post
Rick sweetie, it wouldn't matter if you looked like Alfred E. Newman (which you DON'T), I love you anyway.

Posts: 2485 | Location: at my computer | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
Finally! You are a very handsome man, Rick. But we kinda figured that. Right, girls? So how old is the pic? I know what you mean about changes, Rick. Lately, I have been feeling very old and finding lines in places on my face that I just don't like. I'm thinking about making some discreet inquiries about botox.

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
Seven years old. Newest there is, except for that Satie camouflage.

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Damn. Why didn't I think of that? When you guys asked for a photo, I should have posted a seven year old picture of Rick...

Thanks for the photo. I can't really explain why, but I enjoy seeing pictures of everyone.

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Revenant
Beatification Candidate
Picture of Frycek
posted Hide Post
You probably make a fine looking monster.

Posts: 6034 | Location: SC Mountains | Registered: 24 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Most Excellent! And your face is not a surprise, either. It's how I imagined you from a couple of things you have posted before - that cafe with Van Gogh, for one.

And you look alot like that other avatar you used to use - can't remember who it was, but it was all orangy yellow. Some actor in a movie. English Patient? Can't remember. Funny how we pick avatars that resemble us.

So who is left - who's the last no picture hold out around these piano forums - Jolly, maybe?

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20462 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:

Thanks for the photo. I can't really explain why, but I enjoy seeing pictures of everyone.

Voyeur? Stalker?

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Revenant
Beatification Candidate
Picture of Frycek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jodi:

And you look alot like that other avatar you used to use - can't remember who it was, but it was all orangy yellow. Some actor in a movie. English Patient? Can't remember. Funny how we pick avatars that resemble us.

Ralph Fiennes -yes, there is a resemblance

Posts: 6034 | Location: SC Mountains | Registered: 24 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post