well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
Matt had the cats take his picture. Shortly thereafter, they drove off.

Posts: 9600 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
I studied the white stuff for a long time trying to decide if it was White Sands or snow, and inspite of the ripples, concluded it was surely snow.

Nice picture, Matt. The colors are wonderful.

So--what's the status of the intended move that direction?

Posts: 6631 | Location: Milky Way Galaxy | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChickGrand:
So--what's the status of the intended move that direction?
I'm still waiting to get a decent job offer.

Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
matt, you look surprisingly like your avatar.

in the mountains, the snow often does look like that. those waves are called sastrugi. (not sure of spelling).

rick, when i get a new scanner, i will try to rescan that pic at a higher resolution. might also post some wedding pictures.

then we'll see if you'll reconsider. Big Grin

Posts: 21432 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
Actually, I hope you do rescan that picture. It's perhaps the best picture anyone has posted in our little worlds. Great colors and composition and the image of vitality. I'd like to have a clearer copy.

Posts: 6631 | Location: Milky Way Galaxy | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
matt, you look surprisingly like your avatar.
Well, that is why I chose that one, but nowadays I'm completely clean shaven. (On the face, I mean. WhoMe) But, as you can see, I do have a (sadly enlarged at this point in my life) forehead.

Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
sat on a pin mary rose
Forum Groupie
Picture of maryrose
posted Hide Post
Me, 2007, looking as though someone has stuck a carrot up my bum. But it's the most recent pic.

Posts: 836 | Location: Essex Girl :) | Registered: 16 October 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
Ooooooooo, what gorgeous eyes!

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Maryrose, you do not look like you're sitting on a carrot! Big Grin It's nice to see you!

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20510 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Great picture, Maryrose. Thanks for posting it. (Also, "hubba hubba", if you are familiar with the American expression...)

Posts: 10336 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
Maryrose, so great to see your picture. Big Grin What a lovely lady you are - actually much as I'd imagined. And, you don't look at all like a tart. Wink

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Groupie
Picture of phykell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kathyk:
Maryrose, so great to see your picture. Big Grin What a lovely lady you are - actually mucy as I'd imagined.

Maryrose thought I was female and a Miss Marple figure at that! Eeker

I feel the urge to post a picture of my motorcycle - it's a Kawasaki ZX9R Ninja! I'd like to see Miss Marple ride one of those! Wink

Posts: 867 | Location: UK | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
high maintenance

What Life?
Picture of plays88keys
posted Hide Post
Nice to see you, Maryrose. You have a lovely face.

I have to say that once you see Phykell, you will never again think he is female, let alone Miss Marple. He is HOT!!! WhoMe

Posts: 2485 | Location: at my computer | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OperaTenor:
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Great picture, Maryrose. Thanks for posting it. (Also, "hubba hubba", if you are familiar with the American expression...)

Since it's just a head shot, at least you're able to dodge the "hoo boy, nice rack" compliment.

Knowing that Doug spends a lot of time perusing the picture thread, I, too, just posted a head shot of myself.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Groupie
Picture of phykell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by plays88keys: I have to say that once you see Phykell, you will never again think he is female, let alone Miss Marple. He is HOT!!! WhoMe

Thanks Plays, that's the first time I've ever been called that! Smiler Needless to say, right back at you of course!

Posts: 867 | Location: UK | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post