well-temperedforum.groupee.net
A Picture Thread

This topic can be found at:
https://well-temperedforum.groupee.net/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/2850024535/m/3410053504

04 October 2006, 12:15 AM
Riley
A Picture Thread

04 October 2006, 10:34 PM
kathyk
Hey, Riley, you're a cutie. I like that sly glance. Wink
16 December 2006, 07:20 PM
teachum
Mean is an understatement. VeryAngry
16 December 2006, 11:58 PM
CTPianotech
Just found this thread, nice lookin crowd! ThumbsUp
26 December 2006, 09:40 AM
ChickGrand
Neener
26 December 2006, 11:23 AM
plays88keys
THANK YOU

THANK YOU

THANK YOU!!!

You are every bit the gorgeous man on the outside that I already knew you to be on the inside.

26 December 2006, 11:35 AM
ChickGrand
quote:
Originally posted by plays88keys:
... the gorgeous man on the outside...

Not any more. I woke up one day a few months ago and wondered what happened. It seemed sudden, though I reckon it was gradual. But there was that unmistakable moment of the face I scrubbed every day suddenly no longer being the one I arrived with. Time is the worst of all thieves.

P.S. I spare you the really gorey details of the inside, too.
26 December 2006, 03:36 PM
plays88keys
Rick sweetie, it wouldn't matter if you looked like Alfred E. Newman (which you DON'T), I love you anyway.
26 December 2006, 08:36 PM
teachum
Finally! You are a very handsome man, Rick. But we kinda figured that. Right, girls? So how old is the pic? I know what you mean about changes, Rick. Lately, I have been feeling very old and finding lines in places on my face that I just don't like. I'm thinking about making some discreet inquiries about botox.
27 December 2006, 02:00 AM
ChickGrand
Seven years old. Newest there is, except for that Satie camouflage.
27 December 2006, 11:46 AM
Doug
Damn. Why didn't I think of that? When you guys asked for a photo, I should have posted a seven year old picture of Rick...

Thanks for the photo. I can't really explain why, but I enjoy seeing pictures of everyone.
27 December 2006, 01:15 PM
Frycek
You probably make a fine looking monster.
27 December 2006, 02:34 PM
jodi
Most Excellent! And your face is not a surprise, either. It's how I imagined you from a couple of things you have posted before - that cafe with Van Gogh, for one.

And you look alot like that other avatar you used to use - can't remember who it was, but it was all orangy yellow. Some actor in a movie. English Patient? Can't remember. Funny how we pick avatars that resemble us.

So who is left - who's the last no picture hold out around these piano forums - Jolly, maybe?

Smiler Jodi
27 December 2006, 03:01 PM
markb
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:

Thanks for the photo. I can't really explain why, but I enjoy seeing pictures of everyone.

Voyeur? Stalker?
27 December 2006, 05:13 PM
Frycek
quote:
Originally posted by jodi:

And you look alot like that other avatar you used to use - can't remember who it was, but it was all orangy yellow. Some actor in a movie. English Patient? Can't remember. Funny how we pick avatars that resemble us.

Ralph Fiennes -yes, there is a resemblance