well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
You have a beautiful family, AdagioM, but the picture confuses me. Your brother just graduated? (It's gonna really tick me off if I learn that you look like that, and have a kid old enough to graduate from anything...)

Posts: 10336 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Smoke and mirrors, Doug!

I'm really thrilled that we've reached this milestone. It didn't seem like a big deal, until I saw him crossing the stage. :Sniff:

Woot

Posts: 9832 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
And it doesn't get any easier. Just wait until No. 2 walks the line! Last weekend, I was bawling at my daughter's dance recital for Pete's sake!

Anyway, handsome dude there, Michelle. Where's he off to now?

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
posted Hide Post
kathy, I love your photos. You are beautiful.. for some reason I especially love the one of you sitting on the huge cement piping Smiler.

Mayla

Posts: 321 | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mayla:
kathy, I love your photos. You are beautiful.. for some reason I especially love the one of you sitting on the huge cement piping Smiler.

Mayla

It looks like a glamour photo, doesn't it? ThumbsUp

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kathyk:
And it doesn't get any easier. Just wait until No. 2 walks the line! Last weekend, I was bawling at my daughter's dance recital for Pete's sake!

Anyway, handsome dude there, Michelle. Where's he off to now?

University of Oregon. His one and only choice. And in-state tuition for us!

Posts: 9832 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Just like Mom & Dad. Quack!

Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
You are a very lucky woman, Michelle - in more ways than one.

Kathyk, who can hear the giant sucking sound of dollars siphoned off to Cornell as quickly as they're earned.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
A couple of pre-recital pics of Puffin from last weekend. She danced in three pieces this year. I was gaga at the traditional costumes she had this year. The pink tutu was for the Sugar Plum Fairy. But, better than that, she's reached a new pinnacle. She's been dancing since she was three and has been just so-so about it until this year, when it seems to have really taken hold of her. She suddenly has started look very dancer-like, and now she is obsessed with moving on to pointe and taking four classes next year. I have no delusions of a Bolshoi ballerina, but watching this little girl develop such a grace (mind you, the fact that I won the prize in Klutzdom, growing up does not escape me) just melts me.

knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Kathy,

Beautiful girl, beautiful form!

I love all the end of the school year stuff. It's really busy, but we get to see how much they've done.

Son2 plays the guitar in the school jazz band, and they recorded a CD last week. It is amazing!

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
I LOVE these pictures!! I'm so happy you have kept the thread going. Kathy, those pregnant pictures of you are great! That belly is so perfect and you look so glamorous in the photo with the truck!

Plays, has there ever been a time in your life when you weren't just gorgeous???

Love the photos of AdagioM, Puffin and Cindy with sprouting weed (soooo sweet!).

I'll have to update the index sometime soon!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kathyk:
A couple of pre-recital pics of Puffin from last weekend.

Kathy, what a beautiful little girl you have. Like a princess! Exquisite!

Everyone's pictures are very nice.

Smiler

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Kathy - that one of you on the bottom right - next to the truck - is drop dead gorgeous! I love it!

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20510 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
SAS and Morty:

Posts: 10336 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
Really nice pic, SAS. You don't look mad in the least.