well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Forum Frequenter
posted Hide Post
Thanks Doug and Kathy. I found myself going NUTS with the webcam yesterday taking tons of pictures Blush. I was fulfilling both of my long lost dreams of being a model AND a photographer... hee hee...it was uber fun WhoMe Blush.

Mayla

Posts: 321 | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
Ha! I went through a period of doing that. JF now has the only evidence. If ever he wanted to blackmail me . . .

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
I have GOT to stop using the internet with my eyes closed! I don't know how I missed this thread, but somehow I did. Well I made up for that by going through and looking at all 36 pages! What fun!! And I'm even in here, thanks!

I love seeing everyone's pictures! Thanks for sharing them all! I will be pyaing closer attention from now on for when someone else adds another piccie! Smiler

Posts: 18604 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
We probably should have warned Piano Again that we collect everybody's pictures here. Too late, heh, heh, heh.

Piano Again:

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nobody's $hillbot
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of OperaTenor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
We probably should have warned Piano Again that we collect everybody's pictures here. Too late, heh, heh, heh.

Piano Again:

Doesn't Cindy have it in the forum rules somewhere?

Posts: 25662 | Location: Sandy Eggo, CA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of DaleH
posted Hide Post
Here I am eating a leaf -

Posts: 335 | Location: Central Massachusetts | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nobody's $hillbot
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of OperaTenor
posted Hide Post
HI Dale, nice.......segments.

Wink

Posts: 25662 | Location: Sandy Eggo, CA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
Teachum as Tractor Girl after a hard day's logging.

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
Teach, what a cute, cute pic of you! Dale, yours is too funny.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
Kathy - If you only knew how tired I was! I'm amazed I could even sit upright on the tractor, let alone smile! I had ridden horseback for 2 hours that morning and then we did wood for several hours.

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
WTF Chicks on Tractors

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking we're well on our way to making a calendar. OK...Nina, Cindy, MaryAnna - all you women of WTF...find a tractor and get your photo up here.

Posts: 9598 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nobody's $hillbot
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of OperaTenor
posted Hide Post
Yeah, we also need one of Elena on a tractor before she delivers.

Forum Frequenter
posted Hide Post
hee hee... I don't think I can get one of me on a tractor... but maybe I could dress up as a tractor for halloween and take a picture of that Big Grin.

Mayla

Posts: 321 | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of apple
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by DaleH:
Here I am eating a leaf -

very cute.

Posts: 9156 | Location: kc | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post