well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markb:

I know. Now *I'm* depressed from seeing everyone else's pictures. I'm thinking perhaps this thread is a put-on? Everyone except for me cut out pictures of beautiful people from magazines? Am I the only one to actually post a picture of myself?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Thank you Mark. You have given me a good chuckle. And with that I'm off to bed.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
I know. Now *I'm* depressed from seeing everyone else's pictures. I'm thinking perhaps this thread is a put-on? Everyone except for me cut out pictures of beautiful people from magazines? Am I the only one to actually post a picture of myself?

Could be worse. I picked out a bum from third street, spray-painted his face, and said it was me. Everyone believed it...

Posts: 10346 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
I've been AWOL (except for a few intermittent comments I couldn't resist) for a couple of weeks now. First to Hawaii, which was completely wonderful and I will post pics soon, very soon.

Since I got home Monday night, I've shipped the near-final manuscript to my agent, thrown a birthday party for Mr. Mary Anna, took a 2-day field trip to the Orlando theme parks with Muffin's 5th-grade class, then today delivered a luncheon speech for 150 ladies eager to buy books. I'm beat!

And what do you people do while I'm gone? You post pictures of yourselves!!!! I love this thread! Also, I missed the "What's your religion?" thread, which I swear I'm going to resurrect after I recover from the past two weeks.

Anyway, thanks to Elena for posting my pic for me. Soon, I'll get friendly with my scanner and post one where I'm actually smiling. And maybe a wedding dress photo, because I was working too darn hard to dig one up and scan it, back when everybody else did.

Everybody's photos are great, though Doug's don't do him justice. Of them all, though, I have to say that Cindy looks exactly as I pictured her--gorgeous. I never believed that big-butt stuff, anyway.

I love you guys...

Posts: 15565 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
I agree - love you folks as well...

Cindy, you are drop dead gorgeous... Thanks for sharing...

Posts: 9620 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Groupie
Picture of phykell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
The guilt has finally overwhelmed me. This pic was perhaps Christmas of 2003 or maybe 2002.

Just wow! I had no idea, you're such a beauty! (sorry but you are).

Posts: 867 | Location: UK | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by s54mo827:
quote:
That's *not* Cindy!!!!

Oh?

Just kidding. That is she.

I know that's her. Look at her eyes. There's a smart confidence about her. She's all that - and she knows it! Big Grin But she's humble and cool about it... and that's her charm and beauty. Ultra ultra cool. Her eyes are also kind!

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Oh my gosh - this is so AWESOME! Ok, Nina. Quirt, and the rest of you - You can't hide for much longer...

(I can't find the Jeffrey picture - is it over at PianoWorld?)

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20525 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pique, look out! You will *never* get Tom off your back now.

think he'll want to join us at carnegie hall after he's seen this thread? Wink

Posts: 21538 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
(I can't find the Jeffrey picture - is it over at PianoWorld?)

that's from grotriman's party in nyc a year ago.

Posts: 21538 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Sigh.

Into every thread of good-looking people, one troll must fall. It is left to me.

Posts: 45838 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
No way, Quirt. You are very handsome! This is so much fun, seeing everyone.

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Gee, he is handsome, Teachum. Now I can't argue with him anymore.

Posts: 19832 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Madcap Compatriot
Picture of JohnN
posted Hide Post
Wow, Cindy, ya big tease, when all along you're gorgous!
This is me(not that anybody asked or anything Big Grin)

Posts: 278 | Location: Canada | Registered: 25 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
Then....

Now....

jf

So, JF - What year is the *then* picture? If Kathy's 50, I'm guessing you're just a little more than her, so you were right in my era. THose were the days - those young wild boys with long hair.....

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Somehow, that last picture I posted of myself made my beard appear to be grey. It's those damn Las Vegas lights. Here is a picture of me taken this morning, in more realistic light:

Looking so much more like a real banker here!

jf

Posts: 17719 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post