well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Here's me and nephew:

Posts: 900 | Location: Bay Area of CA | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
So cute (so is your nephew!)! I posted a pic of you a few pages back from when Bernard went to visit Kenny. I had completely forgotten what you looked like.

He hasn't posted here in a long time, but we haven't forgotten him.

Johnmoonlight and family

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
O.K, well, as PJ would say, I am one of the people in this picture:

Doug,

You look great but why are you punching yourself in the face?

Posts: 9600 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kluurs:
why are you punching yourself in the face?

I just realized what five tickets to the blue man concert cost me..

Posts: 10337 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Lisa
posted Hide Post
OK, at Elena's request, here's just about the only decent picture of me I could find. It's a couple years old (the baby just turned 2) but I've been doing a lot of stress-eating since the whole thing with my house and have therefore been avoiding the camera (and the scale) like the plague....

And because I never got around to posting on the wedding dress thread....

Posts: 4416 | Location: Suburban Philly, PA | Registered: 30 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Don't worry about it, Lisa. I never posted in the wedding dress thread either.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post

Doug,
You have a very distinguished look about you, much like a Sea Captain. You're not smiling in this picture, but I'm sure you have a very nice smile, and a very hearty laugh. Flower

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
You're very pretty, Lisa. You're kids are so cute. Flower

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Lisa, I see three kids in that first picture. Where's the mom? Wink

Love the wedding pic!

Elena
ww.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Madcap Compatriot
Picture of Rich D.
posted Hide Post
Pic from lasr year when I was out in Seattle visiting my son.

Posts: 218 | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Nice pic, though the photographer seems to have been more interested in the waterfall! Big Grin

Thank you for posting it!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Picture of Skeletony
posted Hide Post
Markj and family: Your family is too cute... the dresses are beautiful. What a classic family photo. I love the curly hair!

Phykell- you both has got to be the best looking couple i ever come across.

Horace- ar eyou sure he is not your son? you both have the same smile!

Johnmoonlight and family- again, what a beautiful family and beautiful backdrop!

Lisa- you're very elegant looking, and i see no sign of stress eating.
i really love the wedding picture. That gives me inspiration for some make-believe wedding pictures lol!

Mayla- you're very pretty. I agree with Sharon, you're drop dead gorgeous.

Oh my oh my i so love the wedding pictures a few pages back! especialyl the vintage ones.. apple...plays... all so beautiful! I like shirokuro's traditional wedding pic. And of course, phykell's wife who is breathtakingly beautiful in that red dress. Its the first time ever i see such a red veil! plays- can i have your dress?

Posts: 15 | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PositivOrganist
posted Hide Post
my avatar is me and my dog, but mostly my dog

Posts: 32 | Location: Cape Breton | Registered: 14 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Skeletony
posted Hide Post
what breed is that?? my dog used to be my only audience, no matter how badly i played, she would sit by my feet and listen... how i miss her.

Posts: 15 | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PositivOrganist
posted Hide Post
She's a Shetland Sheepdog(sheltie) she was a puppy in that pic, but is now almost 2 years old. Actually she doesn't like music that much and barks whenever I hit any high notes. I don't even attempt to practice flute at my house (I am a professional flutist). Good thing I don't have an organ there either, or she'd kill meSmiler

Posts: 32 | Location: Cape Breton | Registered: 14 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post