well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's great to see all of these people I'd like to meet someday...............except Doug................

Why don't you want to meet Doug? Have you already seen his picture?

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
So's the mailman. Draw your own conclusions.

Doh! I had typed almost the exact same response but didn't post it--I thought Quirt might be offended. Not that it's really stopped me from posting other potentially offensive things.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Mark, you seem to be censoring yourself more now that we have seen the color of your kitchen curtains. Please don't let that inhibit your spontenaiety. Wink

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post

Posts: 20485 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Oh Jodi!!! Thank you sooo much! How did you locate it? I did searches under wedding dress and even did complete searches of posts of people I knew had posted there and nothing came up.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Apple

Jodi

BeeLady

Plays

Phykell and wife

Shirokuro

More Shirokuro (same husband!)

Mayla (it's all we got Frowner )

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markb:
quote:
So's the mailman. Draw your own conclusions.

Doh! I had typed almost the exact same response but didn't post it--I thought Quirt might be offended. Not that it's really stopped me from posting other potentially offensive things.

For future reference, Mark, it's almost impossible to offend me. The last time it happened was my ex-mother-in-law, and that was about seven years ago.

Either I believe it's true, in which case I'm not offended because I know it's true, or I believe it's wrong, in which case I question your judgment, your sanity, your reason for existence, etc. Either way, I'm not offended.

Posts: 45778 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
Here's a picture of a picture of me and Mr. s54mo827 on our wedding day - 5/85. (Apple, a close friend made my veil).

Everyone's wedding pictures are so beautiful and dramatic.

Mayla -your gown is stunning...you're beautiful.

SK (ShiroKuro) - magnificent - Very handsome couple - cool traditional wedding attire!

And on a baby note: Jodi - Nice pix. I gained 50 pounds with my pregnancy.

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of apple
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE. (Apple, a close friend made my veil).

![/QUOTE]

i made mine.. totally forgot about the veil till the 3rd to last day -

Posts: 9156 | Location: kc | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
Good stuff.

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Great photo, Sharon! How old were you when you married? You look awfully young!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
Great photo, Sharon! How old were you when you married? You look awfully young!

Thanks, Elena! Smiler Almost 22. And he's 4 years old than me.

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jodi:
Ok, here's my awful pregnant picture:

Jodi, I think this is my favorite picture of all that have ever been posted on the forums. Makes me happy just to look at it.

Elena

www.duoscarbo.com

Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
Mark, you seem to be censoring yourself more now that we have seen the color of your kitchen curtains. Please don't let that inhibit your spontenaiety. Wink

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Now that everyone knows what I look like, an offended party can track me down and beat me up. I hadn't considered the consequences of losing my anonymity.

From now on, I'll only be sunshine and happiness!

Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markb:
From now on, I'll only be sunshine and happiness!

Like me. Big Grin Just kidding. (And I know you're joking... but

Mark, don't worry about losing your anonymity. It's a nice thing posting up pics. It's not like it's on some far out wierd thread. It's a nice place...so take comfort - ain't noone gonna track ya down - unless you owe them money. (giggle).

Sharon - in a semi-serious kinda mood right now..