well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Positiv, that is a fine picture of your chest on your avatar. How about your face? Wink

(the dog is adorable, by the way)

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PositivOrganist
posted Hide Post
Elena- can you recommend a good place to host images? I don't have any on the internet, just on my puter

Posts: 32 | Location: Cape Breton | Registered: 14 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Yes, go here: http://www.imageshack.us/

Upload the picture from your computer (if it is too big select the "resize" option before uploading). When the next page appears select the last url (link to image) and then when writing a post here click on the "image" button and paste the url.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

testing

This is a bad pic of me. I have a few of me playing flute, but I can't find them at this time.

Those are my student's books, not mineSmiler I was a theory majorWink

Posts: 32 | Location: Cape Breton | Registered: 14 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Actually it's a great picture of you! looks like you're being caught red-handed for putting the dog at the piano! (I can picture your parents "positiv, how many times have we told you...")

How old are you? (you still don't look old enough to be offended by that question)

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Somehow, that last picture I posted of myself made my beard appear to be grey. It's those damn Las Vegas lights. Here is a picture of me taken this morning, in more realistic light:

Posts: 10337 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was 29 in that picture. I am 30 now

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Somehow, that last picture I posted of myself made my beard appear to be grey. It's those damn Las Vegas lights. Here is a picture of me taken this morning, in more realistic light:

Must have been before you went through the "Change of Face" service behind you!

I'm sorry you were born with the fashion faux-pas of combining pink and green. At least my face was monochrome purple.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

(There is such a great look about your eyes)

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
I was 29 in that picture. I am 30 now

If you lived in the US you would still get carded with that young looking face!

By the way you know we're almost neighbors? Actually we'll be driving up your way next month when we take the ferry from North Sydney to Argentia (moving to St. John's)

Cape Breton is gorgeous, wish we had time to stay there.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

posted Hide Post
A lot of people ask me wha tI am going to take in university....um been there, done that.

I teach one day a week in North Sydney.

I have only lived here for almost 3 years. I was born and raised and got my musical training in Ottawa (except organ which I have been taking for one year)

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
O.K, well, as PJ would say, I am one of the people in this picture:

OMGAWD. You look JUST like your christmas avatar! Amazing!

Big Grin

Posts: 20510 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
All these pictures - this is just awesome! you all look so great!

[tapping toes impatiently] Mr. Quirt, we're waiting...[/tapping toes impatiently]

Big Grin

Posts: 20510 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
I'd like to take this opportunity to thank markb for having the cojones to post his picture, thereby emboldening everyone else to post theirs. "Crikey, if someone who looks like *that* can post his picture, *I* sure as hell can!"

I'd also like to thank the WTF female membership for submitting their photos for use in The Girls of WTF Calendar 2007. It makes a great holiday gift, and all proceeds go to a great cause--the Send Markb's Kids to College Fund.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:

Doug, I'm so proud of you. Now you're really getting into the posting of pics. You are very comfortable looking, ('erm aside from your multi-color whiskers at the moment)... Very comfortable - you don't depress me at all - like Markb did in the beginning (and that was because I imagined him looking like someone else and just had to get used to it all.... but he doesn't depress me in the least anymore - I like his looks! I agree - all these pics are totally awesome! Cool

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
like Markb did in the beginning (and that was because I imagined him looking like someone else and just had to get used to it all....

You mean you imagined him looking like an Egyptian Steve Martin?

YEs, Markb, thank you. After you posted your pic, we all realized how silly you had been to be so reticent to post it, so everyone else figured they were being silly too!

you DO NOT have permission to use my purple face in the WTF calendar, unless you are planning to use it as an alternative male contraceptive during a certain time of the month...

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com