well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Forum Frequenter
posted Hide Post
Okay, here is the one I posted once upon a time (I believe the one Elena is asking about)... I am looking up just in case anybody wonders about the angle.

Posts: 321 | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
Mayla, you are drop dead gorgeous.... WOW! (Mouth hanging open as soon as you posted that up). You look like Carrie Underwood (American Idol). Neat!

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
You know, posting a picture of myself amongst the pictures of some really hot people does not help boost my self-esteem. There's only one person who might be able to save me now.

Hello, Doug?

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post

Rontuner

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
Sharon, that's a very cute picture of you and hubby.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post

Zorba

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markb:
Sharon, that's a very cute picture of you and hubby.

Thanks, Mark. This is a great thread!

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
O.K, well, as PJ would say, I am one of the people in this picture:

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Doug, you look so much like your avatar!

jf

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
Doug, you look so much like your avatar!

jf

Do you remember the version when Jodi put a scraggly grey beard on it? It actually fooled my brother...

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mayla:
Okay, here is the one I posted once upon a time (I believe the one Elena is asking about)... I am looking up just in case anybody wonders about the angle.

Mayla, I can't get over how gorgeous you are!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Zorba looks....Greek! Wink

DOUG!! You handsome sonofagun, why in the world have you been holding back?? It really does look like your avatar, very funny.

Look what I found in PW:

MattG (No idea who the guy on the left is)

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Markj and family:

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
A fantastic pic of Ycul (Lucy)

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Another great one of Phykell and his drop-dead-gorgeous wife (sorry Phykell, you're definitely a stud but she dominates every photo)