well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Ok, here's my awful pregnant picture:

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 20520 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
That is perhaps NOT the Jodi I lust after but it IS a beautiful Jodi I have not seen heretofore. Great picture of a beautiful woman in a very family way. Thanks for sharing!

Look at the smile on that little girl. Does she still feel that way about her little bro/sis?

jf

Posts: 17702 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
That is perhaps NOT the Jodi I lust after...
jf

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin *snort* Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

She and her little brother get along pretty well, considering what a hormonal PITA teenager she can be sometimes!

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Just to keep that purple face in perspective....

jf

Oh, and BTW - I adore this picture. This is a gorgeous pregnant woman.

Smiler Jodi

Forum Frequenter
posted Hide Post
Here's me, just a little bit ago Razzer

Posts: 321 | Registered: 13 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
There is no known picture of me. Point a camera in my direction, and the lens cracks spontaneously.

Quirt! Can it be that you are the fellow ugly I am waiting for so I can post my picture? (I have doubts. Your kids are awfully damn cute...)

So's the mailman. Draw your own conclusions.

Posts: 45799 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
You can project what I look like if you use computer graphics and work backwards from these two piano players:

They also perform in other settings:

Posts: 45799 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have a copy of Plays' slideshow but no way to host it here.

jf

I saved a copy too. JF, can you label Plays's gorgeous picture with her name so new people know its her? Thanks for posting these. They are great!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
quote:
There is no known picture of me. Point a camera in my direction, and the lens cracks spontaneously.

Quirt! Can it be that you are the fellow ugly I am waiting for so I can post my picture? (I have doubts. Your kids are awfully damn cute...)

No no no no nooo! *I* was the ugly fellow. Now stop yer stalling and start yer picture posting!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jodi:
Oh, and BTW - I adore this picture. This is a gorgeous pregnant woman.

Smiler Jodi

Just remember it's not a picture in the third trimester when I am just dying to have it come out!!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mayla:
Here's me, just a little bit ago Razzer

Mayla, you wre soo cute! Where's the stunning wedding pic you posted? I couldn't find it at all. Frowner

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OperaTenor:

(It's my headshot. Probably the best photo ever taken of me. Leaving

Great picture OT! I like the beard! It suits your face very well (and I'm not much of a beard person so it has to look really good for me to like it!)

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:

So's the mailman. Draw your own conclusions.

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Quirt, I'm sure you're a hunky guy. Your daughters are so very sweet, I'm sure at least 1% is you! Won't you please post something for us? (you can show us that impressive 15 lb loss)

There was this one absolutely gorgeous picture of pique she posted once very briefly. I wish I had saved it.

Never seen a picture of Bachophile. Have to find one of PianoDad and PianoSon (I think he posted one a while back). Nunatax posted his but I can't remember where.

And Fryceck. Where's Fryceck? (And Cindy, of course, though I have lost all hope with that one...I don't think my ugly purple face will move her at all...)

And we do need the real Nina with an ear of corn.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Found it!

Nunatax

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Piano*Dad and Piano*Son