well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Picture of Skeletony
posted Hide Post

Me and a friend at mall

Posts: 15 | Registered: 20 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Skeletony
posted Hide Post
Elena- thank you. Somehow i cant post a few pics in one post. It turned out funny... not sure why!

Me helping friend braid hair

czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
ahhhhhh, Piqué! you just sweep my heart away! If I were gay you'd be soooo my type...

lol. the feeling is mutual! Big Grin

Posts: 21438 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
Skelly, you're beautiful, like a doll or a princess.

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Skeletony
posted Hide Post

looking at cellphone.

As you can already tell my friends and i really are cam whores !!

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Fryceck! I´m so happy you could post these! I love the pic of the three of you (so nice to see what you all look like finally!), it for some reason reminds me of the Holy Trinity in a strange way. Cassee is such a beautiful girl. And your mom looks like an absolute sweetheart. If you find any more recent pics of you all please do post them!

You guys are making me feel so thpecial!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

[edit] Looking at the first pic again, I remembered your story about nursing Cassee, talk about a picture saying more than a thousand words! It is the perfect snapshot.

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
As you can already tell my friends and i really are cam whores !!

HA! Well, unlike Quirt there, who claims he breaks every camera when his picture is taken (which I'm sure is acomplete lie), I don't think there is bad angle on your face that a camera can pickup.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Skeletony
posted Hide Post
Frycek- i recognise your name from PW. i agree with Elena Cassee is indeed very pretty. Thanks for sharing, there a face to a name now.

Sharon- thank you, you know what i think of you too... i rem the thread back in PW. Smiler

Pique- I never knew you were this HOT. You seem very atheletic (sp?)

Elena- i really like that eyebrow picture (halter)... somehow you guy really can pose nicely. Does it come natural or do you guys have photographers to teach you?

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
We both took many years of ballet when we were young. I took 12 years and Laura must have taken about 8. My mom insists that is why. I have no way to confirm or deny this, but it's best not to argue with my mom... Big Grin

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
I know, I know - I promised I'd be out of your collective hair, but - DAMN! - why this thread, now? Elena?!!!

JF has been giving me a play-by-play, and of course, I've been glued to the thread to see the metamorphosis. Little admission - I linked to a few of the photos under JF's name. Anyway, I can't refrain from commenting. This is just [Dame Edna] lovely - lovely! [/Dame Edna]. It really is. And we even get some new/old blood in the process. Hiya, Skelly! Hi

Joe, you look as sweet and inviting as I'd envisioned you. I hope one day we can meet in the flesh.

Pique, look out! You will *never* get Tom off your back now.

Doug, I'm in love - and then Georgek - you guys brothers? But, phew! Markb, and Jf and ... oh dear, what's a girl to do?

Ahhh - nice thread. Hat

PS: We need an updated David Burton.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
The guilt has finally overwhelmed me. This pic was perhaps Christmas of 2003 or maybe 2002.

Posts: 19772 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
Woo Hoo! I KNEW you could do it, Cindy. See it didn't hurt a bit!!!!!

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Cindy, no wonder you're embarrassed, you have hairy feet! Razzer

In all seriousness, you are...sigh... so lovely. How could you have deprived the men here for so long?

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
She's a hobbit, thus the hairy feet! Big Grin

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kathyk:
I know, I know - I promised I'd be out of your collective hair, but - DAMN! - why this thread, now? Elena?!!!

Well, it was my secret ploy to get you back (at least to the nice-nice domestic threads!!!)

Remind me to send JF his check. Wink

I'm glad you shared this thread with us. It wouldn't be the same without you in here. If you go away, don't be too long.

Also I think this is the last major involvement I will have here for a long time. Between moving and having the baby I don't think there will be much time for reading WTF. But I will pop in to say hi from time to time.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com