well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
So I take it the hot babe with the fanny-showing cutoff shorts took the picture?
Ummm... I don't remember.

One of the two people in this picture is me.

There's the hot babe! I remember that picture, I'm glad you brought it out again, it is lovely. (For newbies, those are PJ and Jodi one gardening/piano meeting they had)

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
AdagioLady and Teachum

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Groupie
Picture of phykell
posted Hide Post
Wow, glamourous Smiler

Posts: 867 | Location: UK | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Apple and her mom

Markj

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by phykell:
quote:
quote:
PJ, why not post the full frontal? You already posted the top part of your head and the bottom, we know what you look like already!

Okay, okay... one of these two people is me.

PJ, what are the bikes?
Ummm... Harleys. I think the two in front are either vanilla Softails or WideGlides. They both have forward pegs...the key difference is whether they have conventional shocks or the Softail hidden shock, so without seeing the back end, it's hard to tell. Even in the original photo, both of the bikes have saddlebags, so I can't see whether they have conventional shocks or not.

The one behind us is a Heritage Softail that we rented.

Posts: 30039 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Horace

Bernard (left), Kenny (middle)

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
OperaTenor

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
DwainLee and BeeLady

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
RealPlayer (Joe)

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Improv

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
KathyK and Bootsy

Alan-NYC, Lucy in the Sky and KathyK's oldest (hubba hubba...)

Shirokuro

There are a bunch of photos I can't find. I can't find the thread where everyone posted a picture of themseves in their wedding dresses. There were many wonderful photos there. Frowner

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Ycul
posted Hide Post
Ycul and Wacki.

Posts: 1147 | Location: Under a mulberry bush. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
That is one gorgeous picture Lucy!! I remember you posting it but couldn't find it. Thanks.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
So I take it the hot babe with the fanny-showing cutoff shorts took the picture?
Ummm... I don't remember.

One of the two people in this picture is me.

PJ, you look SO much like Jodi? Who's that guy with you?

jf

Posts: 17693 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Elena, you have been busy photo phishin! This is great to have them in one place. We need to get one of Plays in here. There's another great one of Apple I can see in my mind's eye that I think I can track down.

jf

Posts: 17693 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post