well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by QuirtEvans:
There is no known picture of me. Point a camera in my direction, and the lens cracks spontaneously.

Quirt! Can it be that you are the fellow ugly I am waiting for so I can post my picture? (I have doubts. Your kids are awfully damn cute...)

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markb:
Dagnabbit. I'd love to take another look at it.

I could email it if I had an address, and maybe Markj would host it for a bit.

jf

Posts: 17682 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Sunshine is very cute....

jf

Posts: 17682 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
All these pictures of beautiful women are getting a bit overwhelming...I need to retreat...perchance I will find a beautiful woman in my own abode who will satisfy my desires...,

Good night,

jf, hoping he won't have nightmares about the PURPLE woman!

Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
You're a lucky man, JF, a lucky man.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Kluurs, great picture. Don't you have a picture with Katie somewhere, also?

Posts: 9598 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Thats the one! Thanks. We won't repeat all the conversation about why it was taken in front of a hotel...

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
Then must we speculate?

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Great pic Ken!

jf

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
You're a lucky man, JF, a lucky man.

Indeed I am, but every gift has its challenges...

jf

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
This thread is great. Markb looks much younger than I imagined. Elena, I'm still giggling at the picture you posted of yourself. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin My awful pregnant one is around here somewhere still...

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20467 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Markb looks much younger than I imagined.

Interesting. So you're saying I sound old?

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jodi:
This thread is great. Markb looks much younger than I imagined. Elena, I'm still giggling at the picture you posted of yourself. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin My awful pregnant one is around here somewhere still...

Smiler Jodi

Someone find it NOW.

jf

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Markb looks much younger than I imagined.

Interesting. So you're saying I sound old?

No. But I pictured you with a grey beard, and shirt open to show your chest hair, and a crown on your head. *snort*

Actually, you look like I pictured, only a slightly younger version. I'm not sure why. But I didn't find it depressing. Wink (kidding, sharon!)

Smiler jodi

Posts: 20467 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
*I* sure as hell found it depressing. Especially after seeing everyone else's pictures.