well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Pinblock    The WTF Losers
Page 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... 53
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The WTF Losers
 Login/Join

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
OK, I gained about 6 pounds in the 3 1/2 weeks I was in the USA.

Back to yogurt, cereal and salad!!!

Elena
http://www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

One last hurrah tonight. Steamed chocolate pudding and hard sauce for dessert. Back to boring tomorrow...

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20469 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Well, I finished 2005 about 14 pounds down from where I started. Still have a bit of work to do, but if I lose even close to the same amount this year, I'll be back to where I was at age 25.

Posts: 45765 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Sounds like a good goal to me. Back down to what I weighed at 25. That would be another 15 from where I am now. But I'd like mine to come off by late spring...

Smiler jodi

Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
I'm going to weigh tomorrow and go from there. At 25 I weighed about 120-125 which is still a good weight for me. That is my goal, so I'm almost there. We'll see tomorrow. Last night was no problem. Sandwich buffet and desserts and junk food. I was good. One small sandwich with mustard, a spoonful of potato salad and one little, teensie piece of my great cheesecake. Made with Splenda blend of course. Well, I did have a couple of crunchy cheetos! They are my favorite junk food.
I have a pot of chicken thyme soup on the stove.

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Of course, Quirt didn't mention that he weighed 387 pounds when he was 25.

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
I don't even know what I weighed when I was 25!

Posts: 9806 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
I'm sort of making an educated guess. Roll Eyes

Having the last-hurrah piece of key-lime right now. But I did do 45 minutes on the treadmill and an hour of outdoor chores - hauling wood and filling water troughs.

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
i don't know what i weigh right now, but i am starting to look more like my old self. i'd guess that i have lost 5-8 lbs. since i first posted in this thread. it feels great!

cutting out dried fruit and fruit juice, and remembering to eat smaller portions, and NOT EATING UNLESS I AM REALLY HUNGRY seem to have done the trick.

oh, i also have been upping the exercise. yesterday hiked up a very steep mountain for two hours. got to the top, enjoyed some sunshine, and then another hour to get down. felt great!

it's been rainy and icy on the ground, so the health club and its elliptical machine have been a lifesaver.

also signed up for three exercise classes that start next week: pilates, pilates/yoga combo, and a dance class. plus i'll still do my regular tues. night extreme yoga class at the club.

next weekend we're going up to the top of the divide for a day-long xc ski. i'm addicted. Smiler

Posts: 21362 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
For variety's sake, I will begin to give reports on my expanding waistline! I sure hope this thread is still here in 9 months, I'll need it!!!

No belly yet though what little waist I had seems to be disappearing...

Elena

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Elena - I lost 10 pounds my first trimester. Barf about 5 times a day. Looked great, felt awful! Ate poached eggs on toast for months. It was all I could stomach. Husband brought me hot tea with milk in bed each morning before I got up. Man, oh man was I sick.

Smiler Jodi

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Good pep talk, Jodi...

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
I did that this morning Jodi! The nausea has not been constant though. But it does seem to be coming on a little more every day. I wonder why you get it. I mean, doesn't the creature want to eat? (and hey, doesn't it know this is the one time I can justify serving myself the extra portions!)

Elena

Investment-grade Member
Picture of Ill-Tempered Forum
posted Hide Post
From this post :

quote:
Originally posted by Ill-Tempered Forum:

quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:

I do need something that will add size to it, on the upper part preferrably!
May I suggest the wonderful experience of Motherhood?
I am honored that you took my suggestion so seriously!

Posts: 512 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Oh my god! I had forgotten about that!! Talk about chance predictions! Eeker

You know, now that it will start morphing, my butt really wasn´t so bad...

Elena