well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
Amazing pictures! Stunning, deep, very introspective (looking into ones life-style and sense of fashion).... plus lots of hunks and hunkettes Wink. Very nice.

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
Elena, you have been busy photo phishin! This is great to have them in one place. We need to get one of Plays in here. There's another great one of Apple I can see in my mind's eye that I think I can track down.

jf

I know I know. The search engine here sucks! That wedding dress thread had a photo of Apple in her wedding dress. I think one of Plays too, and Jodi, and Shiro and Mayla, and Phykell (in his "dress"). I have searched high and low for that thread but it is just not coming up.

I know the pic of Apple you are talking about, maybe she will be kind enough to post it.

I was also trying to find the pic of KathyK with Puffin and CJQ on her recent trip. Can't find it either.

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Steve Miller)

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Plays88keys

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
KathyK, Puffin and CJQ

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Piqué (the human on the far right)

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
More Jodi (I hadn't seen this one before)

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Piqué looks a bit fuzzy. Must be the glass of wine I had tonight. That is a great pic of Jodi. I don't remember that either.

jf

Posts: 17693 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Here's one of my favorite Apple pix. I think I saved a few more....

jf

Posts: 17693 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Here's a favorite of two beauties...

jf

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
And Tomk...

jf

Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
jf, he didn't see these recently posted pix, but my husband saw the whole thread prior to these three recent pix - he just smiled. So I said to him - you ever want to go with me to a piano party and hang out with these people. He said, sure, why not. (That's a big deal for him). Now can you do some laundry and get off the internet for a while. I said, sure why not.

Sharon - easing hubby into this pianoworld! ThumbsUp

These pix are just so great! So real! I love it!

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Improv

jf

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
BeeLady et al.

jf

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
George!

(guess which one?)

jf