well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
I love recycling.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
How about "old?" Will "old" do it for you?

jf

Nope. Gotta be ugly. You blew it with your pictures.

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
JF, you have stunning eyes. Love the old photo of you. National Geographic meets LLBean. Big Grin Who took it?

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
PJ, why not post the full frontal? You already posted the top part of your head and the bottom, we know what you look like already!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
JF, you have stunning eyes. Love the old photo of you. National Geographic meets LLBean. Big Grin Who took it?

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Most likely it was my first wife who snapped it. That was my college yearbook photo.

jf

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
OK, Doug. I REALLY want to see a picture of more than your tight belly with the cats on your lap. So here.

(you better freakin' post one of your face after I posted this!!!)

Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
I'm not posting my picture until someone uglier than me posts one. I hate to be the record holder.

Also, I looked around, and don't have any readily accessible pictures at the moment. (There was one I posted earlier, but I am wearing hat, sunglasses and soapsuds.) If I find a picture of myself at home, I will post it this weekend.

So how about it, ugly people? I don't want to be by myself out there...

Why do you think I went through all that trouble to post? It was to make you look good, Doug, so now it's your turn. Go ahead and post the picture of yourself in hat, sunglasses, and soapsuds. If you're too embarrassed, then you can post one of yourself wearing clothes.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
(you better freakin' post one after I posted this!!!)

AHAHAHAHAHAHA! Big Grin

You're still a babe, but that is an awful picture!

Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
Where is Frycek? I'm having an asthmatic attack just laughing. Oh my gosh! So funny! Whew!

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Welllll???? (tap tap tap...)

(I made that face because the bells were clanging so f***ing loud!)

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Welllll???? (tap tap tap...)

Hey. I am at work!. Oddly enough, there are no pictures of me laying around. (I checked photobucket and my webspace, and there is nothing of me.]

If I don't find anything at home, I'll have one of the kids take a snap. I wonder if I have time for an emergency liposuction...

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Geez, I'm kinda proud I could be the ugliest of them all! Big Grin

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markb:
then you can post one of yourself wearing clothes.

I'll definitely have to have a new picture taken, then...

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Elena, how did you get so....PURPLE?!

jf

Posts: 17677 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
It's called the "pregnancy glow".

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com