well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Semi-Regular
Picture of pianojerome
posted Hide Post

The tie is really neat (a gift from my brother):

Posts: 123 | Registered: 07 May 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Great pic, Sam! The tie immediately brings the music of Rhapsody in Blue to mind.

[edit: I just realized it has the music to Rhapsody in Blue at the top... duh!]
Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by pianojerome:

You look like a very nice young man, Sam. Very calm - but I've read some of your posts, so you're not to be wrangled with. I also know you're a very gifted musician - very into the classics (probably other stuff, too). You're cute, the more I look at you. Yes, you're rather cute, and you have kind eyes! Your tie is cool, too! Smiler

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Sharon (s54mo827)

Markb

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
And for the record, my wife changed those curtains about a month ago. If I get a chance to strike the same pose, I'll repost the picture with the new curtains in the background.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Me (in front, and Laura behind)(and no, no photoshopping at all this time)

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markb:
And for the record, my wife changed those curtains about a month ago. If I get a chance to strike the same pose, Wink I'll repost the picture with the new curtains in the background.

That's very thoughtful of you, Mark! Big Grin

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markb:
And for the record, my wife changed those curtains about a month ago. If I get a chance to strike the same pose, I'll repost the picture with the new curtains in the background.

I'm sure that will make all the difference in how you look! Wink

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
Elena - breathtakingly stunningly gorgeous. Laura is pretty, too.

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
WOW...I finally get to see what Markb looks like!!!

Oh, wait...I've met Markb....I thought he looked familiar....never mind....

jf

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Thanks Sharon, depends on the angle. I can look breathtakingly bad as well. I just don't post those pictures!

Funny thing is, when people meet us in person, everyone falls in love with Laura. She's a people magnet. Smiler

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
I'm not posting my picture until someone uglier than me posts one. I hate to be the record holder.

Also, I looked around, and don't have any readily accessible pictures at the moment. (There was one I posted earlier, but I am wearing hat, sunglasses and soapsuds.) If I find a picture of myself at home, I will post it this weekend.

So how about it, ugly people? I don't want to be by myself out there...

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
Then....

Now....

jf

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
I'm not posting my picture until someone uglier than me posts one. I hate to be the record holder.

How about "old?" Will "old" do it for you?

jf

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
There's a great pic of Ycul and Wacky over at TNCR that belongs here.

jf