well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Forum Groupie
Picture of phykell
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
I've been sleeping very little lately, about 5-6 hours a night (I am normally an 8-9 hour night person). My body suddenly doesn't need to sleep...

I just want to make sure you all breathe a sigh of relief once I am gone! Wink

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

No afternoon naps either then?

Where are you going anyway?

Posts: 867 | Location: UK | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
I find it hard to catch up on threads when out of town for a few days, but I came home to find that this one thread alone is 27 pages!!! Eeker

All the pics are great! Cindy, somehow you are just as beautiful as I imagined!

Quirt, now I know to look for you in the supermarket! Wink

For the index, the handsome guy in that first horrible picture of me is Dwain Lee from TNCR.

I will have to dig thru my PW party pics and see if there is anyone we missed...

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
For the index, the handsome guy in that first horrible picture of me is Dwain Lee from TNCR.

First of all, it is NOT a horrible picture of you. You look very relaxed and happy. Second, I decided not to index people who are not members here, children of members, and/or have never posted here. I also did not index Frank Baxter although he shows up in a picture. I'll put Dwain's name over the pic so people know who it is.

Nice to have you back!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
phykell wrote
quote:
No afternoon naps either then?

Where are you going anyway?

Nope, no catnaps. I leave Spain on Wed. for NY. Then we drive to Newfoundland sometime mid-June.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of apple
posted Hide Post
a party pic with Topeka Bob, CathyS, Diva Deb, me, Brendan, mr. apple, and B+JBryan and his wife Ruyan

another party pic with the Brendan, Palindrome (with a coat and holding a hat) DivaDeb and son, Bob, and MarkJ and his children and various friends and relatives

Posts: 9156 | Location: kc | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
My favorite part of those pictures is seeing all your paintings on the walls!

Smiler jodi

Posts: 20460 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
OK, drum roll... let's see if this works.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
NINA! Ohmygod! You are just as I had pictured you!! Blonde, glowing and so natural! God you look so happy!

Are those cornflowers in your hair? Wink what year did you get married?

Thank you so much!!! I feel like I can disappear peacefully now... and nothing is left undone.

Smiler

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Hokie Smokes, Nina. You're beautiful! And not just "intellectually beautiful", like Quirt...

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
Late to the party as usual. Let's see if this works.

Big Al

Posts: 7411 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
quote:
what year did you get married?
www.duoscarbo.com

Damn, smoked out already...

That was almost 20 years ago. 20 years in November.

For those who are interested in trivia, that is the Sound of the Isle of Long behind me.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
OH MY GOSH. Nina, you look EXACTLY like I pictured you! You're beautiful! What a smile! I love it!!

This is SO excellent.

Smiler Smiler Smiler

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hokie Smokes, Nina. You're beautiful!

You sure are... sigh...

Heck, we really are a great looking bunch here. I think People Magazine should do a cover story on WTF.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Whoa, big al - great picture! But think it needs to be resized - I have to scroll over to see your face! Big Grin

Smiler Jodi

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nina:
quote:
what year did you get married?
www.duoscarbo.com

Damn, smoked out already...

It was the puffy sleeves that gave it away. Wink

Where in Long Island did you marry?

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com