well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

"The Veiled Male"
Gadfly
Picture of Zorba
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
(I esp. like the painted toenails, OT didn't show such attention to detail! Wink )

Its because I'm a Belly Dancer - we pay attention to details. I usually have makeup on too - it either didn't show up in this pic, or I hadn't put it on yet when it was taken.

Posts: 4568 | Location: Monterey, Ca | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
high maintenance

What Life?
Picture of plays88keys
posted Hide Post
edit

Posts: 2485 | Location: at my computer | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Plays, you're STILL gorgeous! Haven't you ever heard of aging?

Love the haircut, by the way!

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Rontuner

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
high maintenance

What Life?
Picture of plays88keys
posted Hide Post
Ron, you have it all - you are such a handsome man, and have a lovely family!

Posts: 2485 | Location: at my computer | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of USAPT
posted Hide Post
I slogged through all 42 pages. What a well-adjusted looking bunch. I'm impressed.

Posts: 3457 | Registered: 14 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of USAPT
posted Hide Post
I don't have permission yet. Blink But I did move from newbie to junior member.

Posts: 3457 | Registered: 14 May 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
huh? What do you mean you don't have permission? Is the website not letting you? That is not normal...

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Now, why in the world did Plays remove her great pics????

I liked seeing you sweaty! And there is not a single picture you can post that will rival my REALLY BAD purple-faced pic, which has already become a WTF legend. Big Grin

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
What a well-adjusted looking bunch.

Back in the day, when my friends would try to set me up with a girl, the girl would ask if I'm cute. My friends would reply, "He's well-adjusted."

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
I'll C&P myself from a thread over at Off Key...

Don't tell Mr SK, he doesn't like having his photo posted on the internet . Wink

Here we are back in April 2007, at a friend's wedding.

Posts: 18614 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
What a beautiful picture of you two - what a soulful handsome man! And is that a grand piano hidden behind you?

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Kathy, thanks! Blush

Yes, that's a piano-hidden by a plant, covered by a cloth, and locked! (I checked of course!)

Piano-abuse. Frowner

Posts: 18614 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OperaTenor:
Wow, we now have two hottie couples, Mr. & Mrs. Phykell, and now Mr. & Mrs. SK!

ThumbsUp ThumbsUp

Actually, three. Don't forget yourself and Mrs. OT!

Okay, maybe 2 1/2.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Blush

I wanna tell Mr SK that he's on the list of hottie couples, but he'd probably have a fit if he knew I posted our photos here! WhoMe I'll try to work into the conversation casually somehow...