well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Would-be Sage
Picture of Jamie
posted Hide Post
Kathy, thanks. They're ALL a great looking bunch, aren't they? Big Grin

Re the lady in the background, Someone picks up on that every time we show this photo. She does indeed look like she's posing. She and her husband seemed to make it into alot of our mealtime pictures, and you know what? They were posing then, as well! Very nice couple, though, from Jersey (or is that Joisey?). They had a digital camera that they did not know how to make work, so we always wound up taking their photos for them. maybe that's why the posed for hours... Confused

Posts: 648 | Location: NL, Canada | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of apple
posted Hide Post
the daughter at my newly decorated computer several years ago

Posts: 9156 | Location: kc | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rami Bar-Niv
posted Hide Post
How adorable.
regards,
Rami
http://ramisrhapsody.tripod.com/

Posts: 52 | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
Are those webkinz? Love the boa--we've got a few like that around here too! She's a cutie.

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
We used to have a boa just like that, until kitty dragged it out of Muffin's closet and made it his own. He used to drag it around, leaving pink feathers everywhere he went. We called it his flamingo. Alas, it finally lost all its feathers and went to wherever it is that great feather boas go.

In my closet, on a high shelf where kitty can't reach, I have some big fluffy black feather boas that I needed for a musical many years ago. I keep them around, because you never know when you'll have a need for glamor.

Posts: 15513 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
And you didn't pull them out for your piano party?

Apple, she's adorable and full of vim and vinegar all at once. I love the little red nose.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of apple
posted Hide Post
it's funny, we have her fooled. i told her once that i could tell when she was lying because her nose turned red. now, all i have to say, your nose looks red sister!

Posts: 9156 | Location: kc | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
Here's Stud Muffin in his official WTF shirt:

Posts: 15513 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
high maintenance

What Life?
Picture of plays88keys
posted Hide Post
That shirt is perfect! He is really growing too, and such a sweet looking little guy.

Posts: 2485 | Location: at my computer | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
The link from my original photo is broken, so here it is again--

And since I cannot deny that some time has passed, here I am now--

Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Anna:
The link from my original photo is broken, so here it is again--

And since I cannot deny that some time has passed, here I am now--

Yes, some time has passed and you bought a new sweater. So....?

Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rami Bar-Niv
posted Hide Post

Posts: 52 | Registered: 27 April 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Matt G.:
Yes, some time has passed and you bought a new sweater. So....?

Cousin Matt, you crack me up. But the important question is, "Do you like my new sweater?" Big Grin

And thanks, Rami.

Unrepentant Dork
Gadfly
Picture of dolmansaxlil
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure if I've ever posting a pic of me here, despite my dailyshoot thread. So here it is. A friend on Twitter is taking a photography class, and her assignment this week was self-portraits. She asked a few of us to join her. Then there was a good natured argument about whether we actually had to look at the camera, so this is me being disgruntled and refusing to do so.

Posts: 4092 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: 29 June 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
However, since they are MY pictures, after all ... (but if anyone objects, I'll take 'em down):

The elusive and mysterious John D'Oh:

The even more elusive and definitely more mysterious littlest D'Oh with her father, with one of the Quirtlets in the background:

The super-elusive markb (I have markb family pictures, too, but I will wait for him to tell me whether he objects before posting them here):

There is one important member of markb's family that I am sure is permitted, though:

Posts: 45748 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post