well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
PS: We need an updated David Burton.

AHEM! What is this "updated" thing? Has he ever posted a pic????

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
at pw there are pictures of david at bernard's piano party in oct. 2002, and then a year later at the piano crawl in nyc.

also david has a website with pictures of himself on it. he calls himself "the polar bear."

Posts: 21432 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
woohoo, cindy! elena, i'm not sure now if i can make up my mind about who is more my type.... maybe i don't have to? Big Grin

Posts: 21432 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm about to go to bed (it's 3 AM). I will look for David's photo tomorrow at PW if he hasn't posted one here.

I really want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for taking the plunge and posting all these pics. I kinda get choked up just thinking about how nice it is to have you all (and be able to see you too!).

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
woohoo, cindy! elena, i'm not sure now if i can make up my mind about who is more my type.... maybe i don't have to? Big Grin

Hey, I'll share if you will!

[edit] Actually, I don't know, Cindy's BIG BUTT is really annoying me... Roll Eyes (I mean really, the woman doesn't have an ounce of fat on her body)

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
This one is dedicated to KathyK, JF and Markb. Oldest Sphinx (you can guess which one she is) boycotted our dinner because we stuck to our guns and wouldn't let her go out with her friends. As payback, here she is:

Posts: 19771 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Remember that "boyfriend" thread in OffKey...?

Don't let her out of your sight!!!! Big Grin wow wow wow!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Cindy- I'm speechless.

Kathyk - Glad you popped in. One of my favorite pictures on here is the "handyperson" photo. Cute as Hell.

Joe - Soooo nice to meet you. You shouldn't be camara shy.

Markb - You are nice looking fellow, and all, but we are totally out of our league...

Posts: 10336 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:

Hey, I'll share if you will!

[edit] Actually, I don't know, Cindy's BIG BUTT is really annoying me... Roll Eyes (I mean really, the woman doesn't have an ounce of fat on her body)

Thanks, ya'all. It's all camera angle. And the table doesn't hurt, either.

Posts: 19771 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:

Who knows what that table is hiding? Maybe she is actually sitting on the floor...

[edit: Do'h! -Cindy beat me with the table comment]

Posts: 10336 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:
The guilt has finally overwhelmed me. This pic was perhaps Christmas of 2003 or maybe 2002.

You are soooooooooooo WOW! I love you. I feel so warm and tingly. You are so super cool. And your children - triple WOW! Really beautiful. Flower

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
That's *not* Cindy!!!!

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markb:
That's *not* Cindy!!!!

Oh?

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Markb - You are nice looking fellow, and all, but we are totally out of our league...

I know. Now *I'm* depressed from seeing everyone else's pictures. I'm thinking perhaps this thread is a put-on? Everyone except for me cut out pictures of beautiful people from magazines? Am I the only one to actually post a picture of myself?

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by s54mo827:
quote:
Originally posted by markb:
That's *not* Cindy!!!!

Oh?

Just kidding. That is she.