well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
tk, that wedding photo is wonderful. And the scenery - WOW!

Smiler Jodi (who also imagined you with red hair. Big Grin)

Posts: 20484 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
No wonder Nina was the designated ABF hottie!

And tk looks just as I expected--cute as a button! Had anyone else been paying attention over the past couple of years, they would have known she's Asian.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
Man oh man oh man. All these attractive women!

If I were ten or twenty years younger...

Wait. If I were ten or twenty years younger, and either good looking or interesting...

Wait. If I were ten or twenty years younger, and either good looking or interesting, and single...

Oh the heck with it. You all look great!

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
I'm twenty years younger!

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatterbox
Picture of tk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markb:
And tk looks just as I expected--cute as a button! Had anyone else been paying attention over the past couple of years, they would have known she's Asian.

Wow! You're good, Mark! I think most people in the ABF probably thought I was kidding (if they were paying any attention at all when newpianoplayer found a jumping Asian girl to suggest as an avatar for me).

Actually, my husband is almost 10 years older than me, so being 20 years younger than Doug's current age is too young for me!! Wink Big Grin

Posts: 409 | Location: Los Angeles County | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of SAS
posted Hide Post
I knew tk was Asian! She's also gorgeous! You're all gorgeous! And finally, a photo of Nina! I'll have to try and figure out how to post a wedding photo one of these days. This is great!

Posts: 5151 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: 02 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
I remember you mentioning it a loooong time ago, maybe when we (meaning "not me") were posting picture of our pianos.

Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk:
Actually, my husband is almost 10 years older than me, so being 20 years younger than Doug's current age is too young for me!! Wink Big Grin

Hmmmm. I could very well pass for 43...in the dusk with the light behind me.

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
And where is YOUR picture, Ms. MaryAnna???
[/URL]

Tomorrow. Truly. I got my agent's comments on the manuscript today. They were minor (woo-hoo!), so I shipped the final version back to her via e-mail about 2 hours ago.
Woot

Now, I'll have time to do all those things that don't get done when I'm writing. (Like housecleaning, laundry, weeding...) But first thing tomorrow, I'll post the wedding pic.

Posts: 15522 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post

Here's Phinney and I shortly after we got him.

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
Guess who - Circa 1981

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Whoa!

That picture could have been taken in our family room about that same year. Same carpet, same handrail (are you on the bottom floor of a tri-level?), same sofa fabric and even the same table!

The door to the left - does it lead to the garage?

Posts: 35001 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
teachum, were you ever, um, married before?

to a guy named Steve??

(It was the 80s, after all....GoneMad )

Posts: 35384 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Oh my gosh, teachum - I think I had that skirt!

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 20484 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tk:

This one is me, my husband (Bob), and my nephew at our wedding:

Actually TK, switch the red hair to black and you DO look like your avatar!!! You and your husband make a stunning couple! I can't remember, do you have kids? They are going to stop people right in their tracks! The wedding pic is perfect too! where did you get married?

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post