well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Popularity Seeker
Picture of Unknown Sockpuppet
posted Hide Post
quote:
socky - I think I know who you are.... but maybe not...

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows. Mrahahahahaha...

Posts: 731 | Location: What Time is it? | Registered: 25 October 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Be nice to me lest I smite you with another one of my pictures.

Of course it's okay, nay expected, for the women to be smitten by my pictures.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Sockie, I'm sure if you came out of the closet erm, drawer, you would be quite a looker as well!

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
purple-faced, constipated -looking woman

Cough, cough.

This compliment is blatant thievery, but only I will ever know where it's from. (It was about Katarina Witt.)

Pregnant, purple-faced, and constipated-looking, you are still eleven-car pileup gorgeous, Elena.

Posts: 45737 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
truth be told, Quirt - I'm with Elena and would describe you as quite handsome.

It used to be the mothers of the women I was dating who thought I was handsome.

Now it's the happily married and happily engaged women.

I am such the stud-muffin.

Posts: 45737 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mary Anna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Sockpuppet:
Nobody cares about my picture? Frowner

I was hoping you'd post a different view. Perhaps a profile. Or even a full-length shot. We don't even know whether you're a sporty, ankle-length sock, or one of those that stops just short of the knee.

Posts: 15510 | Location: Florida | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Boy, do I have some catching up to do! I normally don't check in much over the weekend, but look at this thread!!!!

Elena asked if I used to have curly hair....

No, that comes from my wife - though it must be a girl thing that she is always trying to make it straight?!?!?!?

summer of '83

Posts: 7553 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Revenant
Beatification Candidate
Picture of Frycek
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Unknown Sockpuppet:
quote:
socky - I think I know who you are.... but maybe not...

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow knows. Mrahahahahaha...

Socky, I think I know your long lost brother rather well.

Posts: 6034 | Location: SC Mountains | Registered: 24 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Oh my gosh, Ron - that wedding picture is fabulous. You two are absolutely gorgeous. I LOVE the hair. On both of you! (I was always perming mine. It was bone straight. I was desperate for hair like your wifes!)

Posts: 20445 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Popularity Seeker
Picture of s54mo827
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frycek:
Socky, I think I know your long lost brother rather well.

I think some of socky's siblings turned up in my dryer. Big Grin

Posts: 795 | Location: New York | Registered: 23 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
obviously you have a connossier's taste in women! Wink

and that second picture reminds me of the painting of the couple dressed in formal wear, dancing on the beach, with her maid and his butler trying to hold umbrellas over them. Big Grin

you certainly dress up in costumes a lot! love the chest hair! hubba hubba!

Posts: 21335 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
OT - your pictures are also most excellent. So artistic! I love your wedding picture. It made me smile!
Smiler jodi

Posts: 20445 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Ron, what a classy wedding photo. All the more admirable considering it was the 80ies!!! You and your wife are both lookers, no wonder your kids are so cute!

OT, your wife is just lovely! You can see where Little Altoid gets her pierce-your-heart grin! and your wedding picture...you both look like you found the love of a lifetime. It's just beautiful (makes tears come into my eyes actually...gawd I'm so sentimental).

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Groupie
Picture of phykell
posted Hide Post
Elena, when do you actually sleep? You're a posting machine!

Posts: 867 | Location: UK | Registered: 26 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
I've been sleeping very little lately, about 5-6 hours a night (I am normally an 8-9 hour night person). My body suddenly doesn't need to sleep...

I just want to make sure you all breathe a sigh of relief once I am gone! Wink

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com