well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Today I saw...
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 69

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today I saw...
 Login/Join

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Took a hilly bike ride through the Morton Arboretum this morning - found this bench under a big oak tree... MrsTuner thought it was a great place for a yoga break!

--------------------------------
Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7602 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Cool bench! And Mrs. T looks great.

On my walk this morning:

Untitled

Tiny wonderland under a tree.

Untitled

Mural near my house.

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9852 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Pickin' time!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7602 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Here's something techs don't often see - an alternate way to make a short piano - instead of a spinet, which hides the action behind shortened keys, this is called a compressed horizontal action - Everett made this one.

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
A BOAT

[/URL][/IMG]

So excited to redo these beds...but don't want to cover up THE BOAT!

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Just tuned another one of those "rare"(ish) little uprights - this was branded Lyon & Healy, but Everett was on the plate.

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
What I saw today....I couldn't photograph...it all happened so fast and I was driving..

Our center of town farm had a break in the fence and all the goats made a run for it in front of me with farm hands desperately running around trying to round them up. Smiler

Hmm..off to google dash cams. Wink

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Nothing is too mundane or plain for this thread - show us bits and pieces of what we may not see!

It's that kindof morning out on the deck today...

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
My view as Mr WTG and I share a cup of coffee this afternoon.

When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden - Minnie Aumônier

Posts: 38214 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
About a week ago I saw this when I looked outside. It was 4 p.m.

Didn't turn out to be much of a storm after all was said and done! Too bad, cuz we need the rain.

When the world wearies and society ceases to satisfy, there is always the garden - Minnie Aumônier

Posts: 38214 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Love your garden, WTG...I loved curved beds.

Yesterday I seemed to notice patterns..

The roadway on a temporary bridge an yet another trip to Middle's dorm. He is rather forgetful or perhaps a bit homesick.

And later in the day at the archery range..They are stocked up and busy as the hunting season approaches.

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Pretty garden layout WTG. What is in the middle?
Until BL mentioned, I couldn't see for the darkness, but then, I looked...I know how to lighten pics!!! he he he!

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
BL, something like this? Bungalow Cottages, Rockaway

I imagine they are no more after the storm but there were pics not that long ago. Became a street instead of the charming seashell squares.

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
some survived, i see, but they even then did not have the same charm as this.

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Today, a huge crew is up on the roof replacing the shingles...It is now 10am and they have removed the old roof and are about to start on the new one.

Many hands make light work!

MillCityGrows.org