well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Piano picture of the day
Page 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piano picture of the day
 Login/Join

Forum Groupie
Picture of Eldon
posted Hide Post
Jens,
During early college days, I had a very small one room "house" with a grand piano. I mean I've seen bigger horse stalls than this little house. Big Grin

Posts: 867 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of apple
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jens Schlosser:
I'm almost tempted to post a picture of my one room appartement (with grand piano, upright piano, digital piano and several other musical instruments). At least I know that I got my priorities straight as well...

Jens

wish you would.

This is a fantastic thread btw

Posts: 9156 | Location: kc | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Mobile practice room, anyone?

--------------------------------
Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7557 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Or one for the play room?

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7557 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gadfly
Picture of Ermo
posted Hide Post
I dig the Schimmel.

Posts: 3755 | Location: Undisclosed Location | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Yes, they do seem to enjoy making outlandish looking instruments! Yet, they must be selling some, if they keep making more...

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
I wonder if someone reversed this picture....

Or is a piano for dislexics?

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Now this is a tall upright:

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
is that a blackboard over that keyboard? kind of a neat concept for composers--they could write and erase their compositions the way mathematicians do with their equations.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21352 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
If I had to make a guess, I'd go with some kind of fabric.... But it would make a great sketch pad!

Oh, and while I'm here again - just how many feet do you need to pedal this one?

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Here's just another one of those "boring" Yamaha U1's...

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
somebody really should post a picture of the dale chihuly steinway d that was in the window of sherman clay in seattle this past march. i have some pictures of it, but they aren't digital. it's got a clear lexan lid that he dripped paint on. the case is chartreuse, the soundboard is red, the keys are red and blue, if i remember right.

a friend of mine works there and would love to sell it. i think he said it was appraised at $350K. i kinda liked it.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21352 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
oooooooo - see if you can get it here, ok?

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Oh, wait....

Is this the one?

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Does This Avatar Make My Butt Look Big?

Minor Deity
Picture of Cindysphinx
posted Hide Post
Who wouldn't want this baby in the living room?

Posts: 19764 | Location: A cluttered house in Metro D.C. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post