well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Piano picture of the day
Page 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piano picture of the day
 Login/Join

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Puppet Man Trio More like Puppet Nightmares!

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
An Orchestra of Pianos

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Gloria Sand PIano

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Becroft:
The Puppet Pianist
On the street, the little puppet plays his tiny piano. Then at the end of the day, return to your suitcase.
Got it. Just like a milliion ducks!

--------------------------------
pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30040 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
quote:
An Orchestra of Pianos
Wow. Marty Paitch only had four. (Well, four pianists, but they each had a couple of pianos.)

Ummmm... does *anyone* here remember Marty Paitch???

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Here are the four pianos you talked about and with his pet dog at the piano.

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Cage'n Fish
Michael Oliveri
The motion of the fish are tracked and transmitted by a wireless infrared device to a bird seed dispenser. The bird seed dispenser then releases seeds onto a piano string rack according to the motion of the fish in the pond. The piano sound board is adapted with a microphone,...
Story: http://michaeloliveri.com/wp/?...d=365&g2_itemId=1648

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Piano Man at the 2006 Florida State Fair Show.

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Skewen scrap yard recycles Cortina from Top Gear piano stunt
Sims Metal Management Skewen, Neath, South Wales, received a rather unusual scrap car this week at its End of Life Vehicle (ELV) Centre. Following a stunt on BBC Television's Top Gear programme, involving dropping a grand piano from height onto a classic car, the 1970's Ford Cortina arrived into the Authorised Treatment Facility for car depollution and recycling, complete with the remainder of the piano.

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here are the four pianos you talked about and with his pet dog at the piano.

I guess it would have helped if I had spelled his name correctly.

Yes, that was exactly the album I had in mind. I still have it in my collection!

Each of the players has a toy piano to his left.

Ummm... remember Pete Jolly?

When all the other kids were listening to Aerosmith, Led Zeppelin, and The Sex Pistols, I was listening to Marty Paich, Pete Jolly, and their ilk.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Taking a Bow with my Yamahog
I was born in the Chinese Year of the Pig, and for unexplainable reasons have loved pigs since childhood. To me, they are wholly adorable....
Follow the interesting story of this remarkable pianist: http://www.sarabuechner.com/photos.html

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Piano Pieces
http://www.exploredance.com/nycb21203.php
"I would not mind seeing/hearing this ballet a third time, just for the musicality and for Mr. Grant's superb solo piano performance."

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wholly cow! Is that a GRAND spinet???

Is there any other kind? Confused

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 35083 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Caja con piano y toro (Tableau objet) 1936 £344000

Like many overlooked modernists, Domínguez is currently hot at auction -- a new world record for the artist was set at Christie’s London earlier this week when a painted palette box containing a tableaux of a miniature grand piano and bull sold for £344,000, well over the high estimate of £70,000.

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Boy, you really come up with some unique pics to share!

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post