well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  About Us    A Picture Thread
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

A Picture Thread
 Login/Join

Revenant
Beatification Candidate
Picture of Frycek
posted Hide Post
Cindy, you look exactly like I pictured you, sassy, wise and confident just like your avatar.

Posts: 6034 | Location: SC Mountains | Registered: 24 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Quirt
quote:
Sigh.

Into every thread of good-looking people, one troll must fall. It is left to me.

I knew it!!! You are *SUCH* a liar!!!! If you had ever come up to me in a bar and asked me out on a date I would definitely have said yes.

Actually, you kinda look like your avatar too!

Thank you Quirt.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyway, thanks to Elena for posting my pic for me. Soon, I'll get friendly with my scanner and post one where I'm actually smiling. And maybe a wedding dress photo, because I was working too darn hard to dig one up and scan it, back when everybody else did.

That would be great MaryAnna!

Elena

Posts: 7252 | Location: Vancouver, Canada | Registered: 03 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Frost:
Elena, you have been remarkably persuasive. I never would have imagined you could cajole so may out of the closet. Well done. And Mark, thanks for priming the pump. This thread is a treasure....

Well, had I known what an effect posting an ugly picture would have, I would have done this last year! I have plenty more in case we need to use them as ammo against Nina, tk, and those others who are holding out.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
Back by popular demand, or at least a PM...

Most of the peeps in this pic are WTFers, including PJ, AdagioLady, AdagioM, and CarolynM

Thanks for finding it PJ. Which one is AdagioM?

Foregoing Vacation to Post
Picture of Ycul
posted Hide Post
Wow! What a fantastic thread this has turned out to be. Great photos everyone; thanks for posting.
And thanks to Elena too for persuading so many people to share their photos with us. ThumbsUp

Posts: 1147 | Location: Under a mulberry bush. | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
i don't have a scanner any more, or i definitely would have some cool pics to post to the wedding dress thread.

No scanner? Sheesh, where do you live? Montana??? Wink

(They're pretty cheap these days, and useful!) I would love to see you in a wedding dress. I can just picture how stunning you must have looked.

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
I do wish ChickGrand, Ermo and Amanda were still with us. Frowner

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JohnN:
Wow, Cindy, ya big tease, when all along you're gorgous!
This is me(not that anybody asked or anything Big Grin)

You look like you're watching paint dry...

If I had a horse, you could come shoe him anytime! Nothing like watching a cute guy bend over to shoe a horse. Wink

Are you fully recovered from your shingles?

I second Jodi's request for pics of you with your beasts... Big Grin

Elena
www.duoscarbo.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Here are a few more (thanks to Pique for the heads up on where to locate them)

These are from Oct. 2003.

David Burton at the piano:

Phlebas, Rich D., RealPlayer, David Burton and Frank Baxter (PW owner):

Phlebas at the piano:

Lucy in the Sky:

Alan-nyc, RKVS1, Lucy in the Sky:

A recent picture of Lucy and Alan's daughter Allegra with new puppy Clementine:

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
I am copying this from the You Know Who You Are thread in Off Key. Some faces I would like to see added here:

Bachophile
Big Al
Cathys
DaleH
Eldon
Jamie (I may be able to change his lack of photo very soon)
Jens Schlosser
LilyLady
LJC
Mikhailoh
mmmmaestro0007
NancyB
PhJ
Quaanaaq
SeeBechstein
tk
WynnBear

and of course CORNINA!!!!!! (Nina, you should be ashamed to be the only Gadfly who has not shown her face!)

And all the newbies, lurkers and low-count posters: Whippen Boy, Chelsey, Janceck, JerryG, Riley, Counterpoint, etc.

Beatification Candidate
Picture of EHpianist
posted Hide Post
Riley:

Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by EHpianist:
Thanks for finding it PJ. Which one is AdagioM?
Front row, center.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Ok EH, I'll try to get a picture up. Taken last fall - updated as the old one is gone

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of apple
posted Hide Post
wow...

i finally read this thread.. i linked to it the other day, saw a pic of myself and went to practice.. I had no idea all these pics were here.

Thanks for sharing

(frankly i was stunned - STUNNED i tell you, to see a pic of pique - in a bikini no less)

Posts: 9156 | Location: kc | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post