well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    We are both getting tested tomorrow morning.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

We are both getting tested tomorrow morning.
 Login/Join

czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:
Looked it up on the county health site. Dr. John Pullman MD. You spelled it right. He's at Mercury Street Medical in Butte. (406) 723-1300

Mik, two great minds. Wink

--------------------------------
fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21352 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Ok wow. YOu are not going to believe this. I was just told that the dr and nurse aren’t in today, so there is nobody to read the results - if they came i last night. Nobody is there on Friday so we can’t find out.

Guess I’m going to be on the phone for awhile today. Jesus.

Smiler Jodi

Posts: 20467 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
FFS.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13564 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Tried a different number at the health dept - the person I need to talk to is there, but on a conference call - so they should get back to me soon.

Smiler Jodi

Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:
Looked it up on the county health site. Dr. John Pullman MD. You spelled it right. He's at Mercury Street Medical in Butte. (406) 723-1300

Mik, two great minds. Wink
A servant's heart.

"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Wow.

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34976 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Called back the place where they were we *think* they sent the test results and she was super helpful and suggested I call the local lab again and ask for a copy sent to our provider - so I Called the lab back to see if they could send a copy and they said what they *could* tell me was they had gotten NO test results back from the state lab yet.

Smiler Jodi

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post
Sad that this carp is not surprising.

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25714 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
The problem is you don't know whether any of it is true or not.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
I know. Now I’m debating whether to call the lab back for the third time - since if they really haven’t gotten any results - they maybe they can switch the info on our charts and send them to our actual providers. This is insane. Mr. Jodi is about to blow a fuse - the stuff he’s having to do right now from our dining room table - to try to get all the online stuff up and running - he’s ordering freaking cameras and microphones on amazon for remote and distance education classes because he has no people he can delegate to that can do that. (And amazon is quickly running out of all that stuff! ).

Smiler Jodi

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Grrrr....

And how are you both feeling?

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
He is better. Chills last night, but no fever today. I have an annoying cough. But feel ok other than that. We probably do not have this virus - but would really like to know for sure so we don’t just go out and infect somebody else.

Smiler Jodi

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CHAS:
Sad that this carp is not surprising.

Sad that this is absurdly complex and complicated. All to test two residents in a state. Especially in light of the fact countries like Italy and South Korea can and do routinely test. Wow.

Posts: 24732 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
Arrrgh! Waiting is the hardest part!

But at least it sounds like you and Mr. Jodi are stable/improving, even if you don’t know what it is that you have.

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9801 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of jodi
posted Hide Post
Have heard nothing still. So this is how I have decided to think about it. I was told our tests would either get run yesterday or today. Yesterday, there were no positive test results in Montana. If there are no positive test results when they update the website at 5pm today, then I should be able to assume we tested negative. I’m also assuming if we tested positive, somebody would contact us. Right? Blink

Smiler Jodi