well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Palestine
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palestine
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
You might start a thread on the upcoming election.

It's clear you feel strongly about the topic.

Posts: 24838 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the suggestion, but I think I'm allowed to post where I think it's relevant.

Posts: 45778 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
It's got to be virtually impossible to negotiate with these Palestinian terrorists, who say they have agreed to a truce yet have changed the written terms offered in the proposed truce.

The TV reporting this morning, the contrast between Al Jaz, TRT Turkish, and France 24 channels regarding the latest developments, was fascinating.

AlJaz reported on an horrendous night of intensive Israeli air bombing and missile attacks over Rafah, and then continued to report an official overnight death toll of fourteen.
Aljaz made no mention of Hamas changing the proposed ceasefire terms, only making accusations against Israel. This is Hamas war criminals manipulating opinion and AlJaz serving those criminals as a rabble rousing mouthpiece.

Their ought to be no delay hunting down the remaining Palestinian war criminals. Get it done then help the civilians ASAP.

--------------------------------
Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 388 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/W6A6hT1XjMY?si=ea7yM0vzEiUxeLy0

Buried Alive in Gaza: Israel’s Butchery of Civilians, Doctors & Hospitals with Dr Omar Abdel-Mannan

The first five minutes of the interview summarizes the situation.

I admit I didn't have the fortitude nor concentration to listen to the next hour of the discussion.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
https://www.axios.com/2024/05/...gress-report-blinken

"Lew and Satterfield recommended Blinken certify in the report that Israel isn't hampering humanitarian aid, two U.S. officials said.
The two made clear that while Israel did restrict humanitarian aid in the past and created obstacles for aid to reach Gaza, it has changed its policy since April after President Biden presented Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu with an ultimatum."

Israel hasn't changed its policy and is certainly restristricting humanitarian aid.

What BS.

Edited.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/Kii0bbh0tNw?si=tu6GP1eOjusloDOO

...Sheryl Sandberg gives oxygen to now debunked NYT rape story

https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
The "weaponization of sexual violence" was a complete and utter hoax.

It was/ is propaganda. I suspected so and said this from the beginning.

I hope those of you who were traumatized by it will take solace in the truth.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Daniel:
https://youtu.be/N_DX-gLBDQA?si=kyDFGcsDoTbbD_-O

Israel's "cultural genocide."

I keep coming back to this post. Gaza was a crossroads of many civilizations. The architecture, cultural treasures, and cultural sites, to the extent they have been destroyed, have been destroyed forever.

Of course, I'm more concerned about the human carnage, but this is, also, the definition of barbarism.

It's a sad day for humanity when, after all of this, included, we have to face the real threat of nuclear conflagration.

This is the most disheartening and the saddest topic I've researched and witnessed with such immediacy. Frowner

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
For anyone tempted to believe in the false equivalency of Biden and Trump, even on the issue of Palestine, listen to the right-wing talking point:

quote:
Lindsey Graham on Meet the Press: "When we were faced with destruction as a nation after Pearl Harbor, we decided to end the war by the bombing Hiroshima and Nagasaki with nuclear weapons and that was the right decision. Give Israel the bombs they need to end the war."

Posts: 45778 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
There is no false equivalency between Biden and Trump on Palestine. There's an equivalency. I don't think this absolves Biden for enabling genocide. This will follow him to the convention and the election. It's too late. Nothing can be done about it now.

Graham is a lunatic, but I've already said nuclear conflagration is a real possibility.

Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
Reporting from Gazzah:

The remaining 100 houseguests of the Palestine government continue to enjoy various bespoke accommodations during their 'get away from it all' stay.
Always snug and safe, not one complaint has been heard, a tribute no doubt to the full butlering service provided.

Last week the visitors were treated to a huge rocket firework display which could be seen for miles around.
A government spokesman commented "We hope this emphasises our future commitment to continue hosting these and any other visitors who wish to escape here"

--------------------------------
Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 388 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post