well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Palestine
Page 1 2 3 4 5 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palestine
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Well, we can pinpoint the moment Israel provoked Iran.

https://apnews.com/article/isr...c8bc57281e4ebf33b240

Posts: 24732 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
Pointless trying to pinpoint a start to this current outbreak of hostilities, other than 7th Oct.

Fact remains that the Palestinian war criminals refuse to release the 130 civilian hostages abducted from Israel over 6 months ago using Iranian supplied weapons.

Obvious that Iran last night was attempting carpet bormbing Tel Aviv, attacking with 300 missiles, whereas Israel hit a specific target in Syria.
I sincerely hope Israel respond in kind.

Time to emphasise to the Arabian states that Israel is here to stay, time to persuade Egypt to open its border to allow anyone wishing to leave Gaza to go to other Arab states.

--------------------------------
Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 385 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AD:
Given that Hamas-Palestinian Authority spent months preparing and training a 30,000 strong Palestinian terror army for the 7th October massacre of Israeli civilians and the inevitable aftermath war, it is is apparent (and quite reasonably so in my opinion) that Israelis think there are no innocent Palestinians and there is currently no chance of peace.

Hamas and the Palestinian Authority are two very different entities.

Notwithstanding your factual error, you have made your opinion about the targeting of civilians as clear as day.

You support genocide. Why not do as the Israeli political and military leadership you clearly admire and say it?

This is the most disturbing post I've read in my years of posting here.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/6e_woWJ3q8o?si=BjE4XvfjZykZr-_N

The world's most documented genocide in modern history.

Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
Daniel, do explain the difference between Hamas and whoever else (you may believe) rules Gaza.

And so explain why, as 133 civilians are still being held by Palestinian terror groups who are obviously all war criminals, we should not be aiding Israel in their rescue.

You seem rather naive regarding war and the outcome for civilians.
With Iran spending billions indoctrinating, arming and training various proxy armies in countries neighbouring Israel and all with the stated purpose of removing the state of Israel and its people from the map, what is Israel to do other than fight back against these openly genocidal murdering terrorists? It is the prime government thing to do, defend and protect citizens.

Understand this is a religious war.
Nobody is born wanting to kill.

You are of course wrong about me. Nobody sane wants war, let alone see civilians hurt.
Were I in charge of the IDF after the horrendous massacre of 1400 civilians during 7th October incursion, and logistics allowed...
after the initial air raids of the first week to provide access areas into Gaza, I would have used tanks followed by ground troops and pushed house to house without stopping from East to West rather than North to South. This would have resulted I think in less civilian casualties and a faster outcome of finding the abducted civilians and defeating the Palestinian-hamas terrorist army. But involved more IDF troops and consequent casualties. Hindsight from thousands of miles away is wonderful.

Meanwhile the Arab states do nothing. Egypt will not open it's Rafah crossing, not even for orphaned children who are a stones throw away. Tell us why the Palestinians are not wanted, Daniel, yet Arabs are happy to give them guns and food.
They are being cruelly used.

AlJazeera made me laugh the other day repeatedly saying how great Iran is showing its military might (though they hit nothing), whereas the other channels were saying how tough sanctions were going to be imposed.

It seems we have a divided world; with Iran, Russia, N.Korea, China on one side and the US, Europe, Saudi/UAE on the other.

That's enough of my ramblings on things especially distant as we drive to a local book fair and then call in at a monthly food fair for sourdough bread.

Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 385 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AD:
Daniel, do explain the difference between Hamas and whoever else (you may believe) rules Gaza.

And so explain why, as 133 civilians are still being held by Palestinian terror groups who are obviously all war criminals, we should not be aiding Israel in their rescue.

You seem rather naive regarding war and the outcome for civilians.
With Iran spending billions indoctrinating, arming and training various proxy armies in countries neighbouring Israel and all with the stated purpose of removing the state of Israel and its people from the map, what is Israel to do other than fight back against these openly genocidal murdering terrorists? It is the prime government thing to do, defend and protect citizens.

Understand this is a religious war.
Nobody is born wanting to kill.

You are of course wrong about me. Nobody sane wants war, let alone see civilians hurt.
Were I in charge of the IDF after the horrendous massacre of 1400 civilians during 7th October incursion, and logistics allowed...
after the initial air raids of the first week to provide access areas into Gaza, I would have used tanks followed by ground troops and pushed house to house without stopping from East to West rather than North to South. This would have resulted I think in less civilian casualties and a faster outcome of finding the abducted civilians and defeating the Palestinian-hamas terrorist army. But involved more IDF troops and consequent casualties. Hindsight from thousands of miles away is wonderful.

Meanwhile the Arab states do nothing. Egypt will not open it's Rafah crossing, not even for orphaned children who are a stones throw away. Tell us why the Palestinians are not wanted, Daniel, yet Arabs are happy to give them guns and food.
They are being cruelly used.

AlJazeera made me laugh the other day repeatedly saying how great Iran is showing its military might (though they hit nothing with 300+ missiles), whereas the other channels were saying how tough sanctions were going to be imposed.

It seems we have a divided world; with Iran, Russia, N.Korea, China on one side and the US, Europe, Saudi/UAE on the other.

That's enough of my ramblings on things especially distant as we drive to a local book fair and then call in at a monthly food fair for sourdough bread.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Genocide. Maybe the penny will drop one day, AD. I won't hold my breath.

Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
Daniel, do you see the
Intentional
Systematic
Destruction
of Palestinians?

Ignoring the 253 women/children /civilians taken who must be rescued by any means, there is such a thing as reprisal. When the Polish resistance took Warsaw from the Nazis, the Germans retook the city; and in reprisal killed 200,000 polish people in a couple of weeks.

Aljazeera propaganda channel call the 253 civilians brutally abducted from Israel by the Palestinian terror army 'captives' rather than hostages.
What do you call them?
I call them innocent civilians who we must rescue by any means, and this means capturing or killing the war criminals who took them.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/pPcD8h8S9SY?si=Os9QVWoYYV4zLbc6

Francesca Albanese, UN Special Rapporteur on the occupied Palestine territories, speaks to EU parliament Left group at the invitation of Clare Daily and Mike Wallace.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesca_Albanese

Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
Screams Before Silence

Big Al

Money seems to buy the most happiness when you give it away.

Why does everything have to be so complicated, all in the name of convenience. -ShiroKuro

A lifetime of experience will change a person. If it doesn't, then you're already dead inside. -MarkJ

Posts: 7416 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post