well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Today I saw...
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 69

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today I saw...
 Login/Join

"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
Great pictures of Austin.

Today I actually left my house and saw a wonderful Holiday Performance where the kids literally jumped for joy.

Monkey(fingers) in the middle.

--------------------------------
Problems are not the problem. Coping is the problem. --Virginia Satir

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Terrific! ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34978 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Smart boy...right there between two beauties!

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rustyfingers:
Great pictures of Austin.

Today I actually left my house and saw a wonderful Holiday Performance where the kids literally jumped for joy.

Monkey(fingers) in the middle.

Great pic! And I'm glad you're getting out and about.

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9801 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
"Barcelona-to-Go". I had the Paella Bowl - excellent!

(I like the way this picture came out. It's a new app on my hone called "night camera".)

Posts: 34978 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Boat Parade:

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Thai food. Best ever:

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Monkey Fingers sure can jump!

Last night, in 10 degree weather..The lobby of the Lowell Memorial Auditorium (Lowell, MA) was packed..all waiting to enter the Mythbusters road show. It was great fun...the ride home in the height of the snow storm, not so great...but we made it...a few intersections taken sideways included.

The family is getting very small gifts, the main gifts are tickets to events. This one was for the two younger ones. (and Middle's girlfriend, who kindly took the photo. I left my camera at home. Yes)

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
I love event based gifts, rather than things. My kids gave me a cooking class that we all went to together; it was make your own ramen and soup from scratch. Don't know that I will ever make my own noodles, but it was fun! A memory rather than a piece of clutter...

Posts: 9801 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serial origamist
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of pianojuggler
posted Hide Post

pj, citizen-poster, unless specifically noted otherwise.

mod-in-training.

pj@ermosworld∙com

All types of erorrs fixed while you wait.

Posts: 30038 | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
What a great gift idea BL! Bet it was interesting.

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Not the kind of thing tuners appreciate... The pin that the screwdriver is pointing to is too far to the left, causing the strings of the unison to bind. Tune one, and it drags another out of tune... sigh.

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7557 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
I've been chasing the morning moonset.

12/16/13 (yesterday morning)

12/16/13 (yesterday morning)

12/17/13 (this morning)

"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
Breathtaking.

Problems are not the problem. Coping is the problem. --Virginia Satir

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
I keep waking up before my alarm, just because I want to see what the morning's moonset looks like!

These are with my new camera. It's a micro four thirds camera, Panasonic Lumix GF6. I've been shooting with it and my point-and-shoot Lumix SZ1, and these are definitely more clear. I'm happily geeking out learning how it works. I had an SLR back in high school, so some of it is familiar. Lots more bells and whistles now.