well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Trump tested positive for COVID-19
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Trump tested positive for COVID-19
 Login/Join

(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
The other thing is shows (although he's already shown this a bazillion times) is how little he knows about protocol, and that he just doesn't care about it (protocol) or his role as the leader of this country.

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18472 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
Everyone in that car is now on a mandatory 2-week quarantine. Including health care professionals.

Jeez.

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
facepalm

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37898 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pianojuggler:
What kind of narcissistic twit jeopardizes the health (or lives) of two Secret Service agents to drive around the block and wave at his fanbois?

Apropos of nothing, anybody else remember the movie “weekend at Bernie’s”?

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
What kind of narcissistic twit jeopardizes the health (or lives) of two Secret Service agents to drive around the block and wave at his fanbois?

He's on dexamethasone; he's probably feeling pretty energized. Steroids will do that to you.

I've been amazed that some of his supporters saw his little joyride as a sign of vigor.

More facepalm

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37898 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of CHAS
posted Hide Post

Several people have eaten my cooking and survived.

Posts: 25704 | Location: Still living at 9000 feet in the High Rockies of Colorado | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
26 POSITIVE COVID TESTS:

1+2. President & Melania Trump
3. Bill Stepien, Trump campaign mgr
4. Hope Hicks
5. Kellyanne Conway
6. Sen. Mike Lee
7. Sen. Thom Tillis
8. Ronna McDaniel
9. Notre Dame Pres. Jenkins
10-12. Three WH reporters
13-23. Eleven staffers from Cleveland debate
24. Chris Christie
25. Nick Luna, bodyguard
26. Claudia Conway
27. Rev. John Hagee

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34946 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Claudia Conway? Oh, yeah, we'll be hearing about that on TikTok. Well, people with that service will be hearing about it.. Ole

Posts: 12533 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Notre Dame's board should politely, oh so politely, tell president Jenkins to hit the road once (if) he recovers. He just did stuff that would get students at many universities (mine, I know) suspended or worse -- as Hermione might say -- expelled.

Posts: 12533 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
O.M.G.

https://www.politifact.com/fac...theory-trump-isnt-h/

Bazootiehead-in-training

Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
The whole QAnon is so tiring. First of all, the idea that Trump cares enough about anyone other than himself to fight (i.e. fight pedophiles) is ridiculous...

It would be funny if it wasn’t so dangerous.

Posts: 18472 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Tweet from an Attending Physician at Walter Reed

About the propriety of Trump's afternoon excursion from the hospital.

Unless these guys are volunteering for these stunts, Trump is ordering people to endanger themselves and their families for his pleasure and political convenience.

I wonder if these guys will be fully quarantined for the next two weeks, away from their families. If they now go home, THEY are idiots playing Russian Roulette with their children.

At some point, bodyguards can get fed up.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Current and former Secret Service agents and medical professionals were aghast Sunday night at President Trump’s Sunday evening trip outside the hospital where he is being treated for the coronavirus, saying the president endangered those inside his SUV for a publicity stunt.

As the backlash grew, multiple aides who spoke on the condition of anonymity to describe internal deliberations also called Trump’s outing to wave at supportive crowds an unnecessary risk — but said the move was not surprising. Trump had said he was bored in the hospital, advisers said. He wanted to show strength after his chief of staff offered a grimmer assessment of his health than doctors, according to campaign and White House officials.

A growing number of Secret Service agents have been concerned about the president’s seeming indifference to the health risks they face when traveling with him in public, and a few reacted with outrage to the trip, asking how Trump’s desire to be seen outside of his hospital suite justified the jeopardy to agents protecting the president. The president’s coronavirus diagnosis has already brought new scrutiny to his lax approach to social distancing, as public health officials scramble to trace those he may have exposed at large in-person events.

“He’s not even pretending to care now,” said one agent after the president’s jaunt outside Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

“Where are the adults?” said a former Secret Service member.

They spoke on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retribution.

https://www.washingtonpost.com...tal-drive-criticism/

Bazootiehead-in-training

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wtg:
quote:

He's on dexamethasone; he's probably feeling pretty energized. Steroids will do that to you.

I've been amazed that some of his supporters saw his little joyride as a sign of vigor.

More facepalm

And bravery.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/04/...sident-trump-devine/

The stupid. It burns.

Bazootiehead-in-training

Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
Wow. That NY post article is the biggest load of crap I’ve read in a long time.

And it also shows us what probably far too many people,e think about trump and how they reconcile him getting sick. They think he’s a hero.

Ugh.