well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Piano picture of the day
Page 1 ... 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piano picture of the day
 Login/Join

Chatterbox
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
He's no less eccentric then, sat among all the nuts lol.
I remember like it was yesterday, him explaining his invention that was just being built by Steingraeber, and it's effects on sound:
http://www.google.com/patents?...#v=onepage&q&f=false

--------------------------------
Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 415 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
EINE KLEINE NACHTMUSIK - Piano, candlestick and bed

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
The Last Photographs of “Piano Island”
The Biscayne Bay piano has been removed from the narrow strip of rock and sand that’s been its home for the past month. A salvage company broke the piano down and towed it away late Thursday afternoon.
http://www.miamibeach411.com/n...mments/piano-island/

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Grand Piano Sandwich

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Got anything for xmas?

Yes

--------------------------------
The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
If these were big and real, I'd have them in my lounge if I could make it big enough...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
I Love a Piano - White Christmas
The piano actually plays, if you don't believe me check out this video :-)
http://s856.photobucket.com/al...eAPiano.mp4&newest=1

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Piano At Christmas

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Caey's piano player

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Piano and Christmas decorations

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Christmas Decor on Piano

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
The stockings were hung...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Stockings Complete

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
What might you do on Christmas Day Well here Down Under it is beach weather...