well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Piano picture of the day
Page 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piano picture of the day
 Login/Join

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
A true Santa card.

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
All these Baby Grands have their mouths open waiting for Mum to pop in some breakfast!

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
You may find pianos in unexpected places in the environment...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Nativity On Piano
Looks like a lovely ornate upright as well

detail: http://farm3.static.flickr.com...275_ea7d99c1f0_o.jpg

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
If you cannot get the piano under the xmas tree, then just put the presents on the piano...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
The idea is good - I like it, maybe thats a commercial idea...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Piano Playing Santa

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
These Piano Playing Santas are around...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Who knows what gold lies under the xmas wrapping, and how many people have the gift of a piano this xmas...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
..best clothes on now... big day is as good as here...

posted Hide Post
All Brian Becroft, all the time. Where did everybody go?

Posts: 1 | Registered: 25 December 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Rev. Louie Louie:
quote:
All Brian Becroft, all the time. Where did everybody go?

The only thing I can think of is that every one is eating their own Appassionata; hopefully when their indigestion is settled many people will post many ingenious and lovely piano photos...

Temptation: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_8gUd.../s1600-h/piano+1.JPG

Regarding that most interesting instrument you posted, I saw this fascinating comment:

"but I’m especially interested to hear the Glass Armonica with its reputation to drive people insane (which may well be due to lead content in the original instruments) – heres a video of Thomas Bloch playing it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XPfoFZYso8

I assume that if this comment was true at all, then the basis might be the lead glass and wetting your fingers in ones mouth?

Also I was interested to understand what, if any, piano-like connection there might be. I read that the piano keyboard pattern is replicated with the black/white keys and also that there is such a thing as a Keyboard Armonica as well - maybe someone has that photo to post then...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
That's some present...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Presents Unwrapped
Caption reads: Jackson family Christmas gathering

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Wonderful