well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Piano picture of the day
Page 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piano picture of the day
 Login/Join

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Christmas Tree and Baby Grand Piano in the Chinese Parlor at Winterthur

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Gussying up the piano for Christmas

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Christmas Present For A Piano
I love my Piano Tuner (otherwise I would be out of love with my piano)

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Caption Reads:
I'm acquiring a piano. A piano tuner has been found. Let the caroling begin.
Soon my living room will look just like this.

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
"in the 1950s, it became known to us as the "Cole Porter Piano."

Looks like they could be singing a few xmas carols...
Backstory: http://www.americancathedral.org/en/ourcath/tour.html

Mystery surrounds this extraordinary piano, a Steinway, serial number 121776, one of only a few pianos in the world in imitation of the Louis XIV style of construction and decoration.

Detail: http://farm3.static.flickr.com...790_a369a8c076_b.jpg

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
The finished stained glass 3-D piano candy box before wrapping as a Christmas present for the kid's piano teachers, December 2003.

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Well my present is wrapped, now need big tree to put it under...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
A Tree, A Queen, A Piano

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
This one, an Imperial Christmas!

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Has no one told the Queen that one does not put pictures on top of a SERIOUS grand?

WhoMe

--------------------------------
The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Piano & Nativities
"This is the piano at night. Our white natvity is in the middle with the stacking plate centerpiece on the left and a jar full of ornies and miniature nativity on the right."
Detail: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_MGqR.../Piano+at+night..JPG

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Make your wishes now, with this chap, anything is possible...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lilylady:
Has no one told the Queen that one does not put pictures on top of a SERIOUS grand?

Or trees as well...

Detail: http://farm4.static.flickr.com...395_0509e9086a_o.jpg

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Stylish Xmas here.