well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Piano picture of the day
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piano picture of the day
 Login/Join

Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by apple:
it's like a piano in a leopard suit in a way..
Are you not going to trade?

Big Grin

--------------------------------
You'll be 10 years older 10 years from now no matter what...so go for it! Registered *Flaming Liberal* Piano - Estonia 190 in Satin Mahogany

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this one was posted yet.

Posts: 13642 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of apple
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markjpcs:
We remain a member of the Estonia Satin Ebony Club. Wink

good... ThumbsUp

Posts: 9156 | Location: kc | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
"I'm not sure why the last pianist quit..."

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7580 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Eeker

Posts: 13642 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
here's some examples of sewing table / piano combinations

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7580 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Ok gang - I'm getting to that point of not knowing if I posted a picture before - I guess I should have been a little more organized! Oh well, here's today's offering:

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Man! That is one UGLY piano.

Digital?

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
I think it's both....

Ugly? I dunoo, but it DOES remind me of an insect somehow!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Foregoing Practicing to Post
Minor Deity
Picture of RealPlayer
posted Hide Post
Having a piano built into your sewing table is sort of like playing computer games while you're supposed to be doing office work. Big Grin

Joe

“It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person." -- Bill Murray

Posts: 13851 | Location: The outer burrows | Registered: 27 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
I think it's the music desk that makes it so ugly to me. Of course the red paint ain't helping matters much.

Chatty Kathy
Beatification Candidate
Picture of teachum
posted Hide Post
Looks like a soda fountain.

You'll be 10 years older 10 years from now no matter what...so go for it! Registered *Flaming Liberal* Piano - Estonia 190 in Satin Mahogany

Posts: 8032 | Location: Idaho | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Here's the name from that banana piano back on page 1...

anyway I THINK is is! Confused

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Here's a strange little beast - though it may not look much different unless you are familiar with the innards of an upright. Notice how instead of wrapping the piano wire around the normally horizontal tuning pins, the wire is pulled up or down by a vertical tuning pin linkage.

Oh, that AND the over-dampers, making it soooo much more fun to tune!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
I think it needs a little work...

Bonus pictures to hold you through the long weekend!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com