well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Pinblock    the wtf fifth anniversary reunion--philadelphia, cunningham's, date?, 2010--be there! planning now!
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

the wtf fifth anniversary reunion--philadelphia, cunningham's, date?, 2010--be there! planning now!
 Login/Join

"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
13. Pats, Jims or Abner's steaks
14. University of Pennsylvania Museum of Art and Architecture
15. Philadelphia Zoo
16. Academy of Music
17. Betsy Ross House
18. South Street
19. The Italian Market (oops, I see ftp already had this. I'll sub The Mann Music Center)

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as tall as PL
What Life?
posted Hide Post
20. D'Allesandro's
21. Woodmere Art Museum
22. Arts & Humanities Exhibition in Northern Liberties
23. Philadelphia Mural Tour
24. Eastern State Penitentiary
25. Lunch at Jack's Firehouse (across from Eastern State)
26. Waterworks
27. Fairmount Park\Schuykill River
28. Johnny Manana's
29. Pipo's

Posts: 2679 | Location: Philly/South Jersey | Registered: 17 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of Jeffrey
posted Hide Post
I'm in.

Posts: 6497 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of apple
posted Hide Post
that would be a long long train ride.

i should be in.

Posts: 9156 | Location: kc | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Life?
posted Hide Post
I'm planning a west coast trip April 2010. I've time to budget & save for Philly in May. Yum. Mojitos & gelatto on Walnut Street. The spa & masseuse at Loews is good. I love this town! Oh yeah, & you people too. SAS .. do think of coming, please. Smiler

Posts: 2482 | Registered: 30 March 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
30. Intercourse

Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of big al
posted Hide Post
Count me (and Mrs. Big Al) in. Dates are flexible for us.

Big Al

Posts: 7420 | Location: Western PA | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
first or second week of June, school is still in session.

if it could be in may, that would be so much better for me. i have applied for a couple of fellowships back east that end at the end of may. it would be difficult to go home after nine months away, and then turn around and go BACK east.

i won't know for a few months if i even get a fellowship, but things are pretty hopeful, especially for the one in nyc.

but even if i don't get a fellowship, and am living back in montana, june is very difficult. we only have a couple of flights a day, and once school is out, everyone and their families are flying here, and the planes are packed. it's difficult and expensive to get in and out of montana in the summer. fly fishing season, you know.

april or may would be my own personal preference.

Posts: 21353 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member SIPC
Minor Deity
Picture of markb
posted Hide Post
My preference would be in May, also. June starts camps and vacations (which is why I couldn't attend Elena's Carnegie Hall gig and parties), and I'll need the rest of April to recover from Thing 1's bat mitzvah.

Posts: 14230 | Location: Merry Land | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Doug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markb:
April to recover from Thing 1's bat mitzvah.

To which we will be receiving our invitations by approximately what date?

Posts: 10334 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
rich,
please weigh in with when cunningham's is available!

i think we really do need to do memorial day weekend if we're going to do may, so that people from the left coast and thereabouts have enough time to travel.

is that doable?

is there anyone who can't come then?

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Can't come on Mem Day Wkend - that is my big plant sale weekend. And the next. Mid June I could get away.

Darn, I'd hate to think of you all partying without me... Confused

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as tall as PL
What Life?
posted Hide Post
Whenever we plan the party, Cunningham will be available!

(One requirement - everybody has to sell pianos if we do this during regular business hours Wink)

Posts: 2679 | Location: Philly/South Jersey | Registered: 17 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Techno-Stud
Minor Deity
Picture of Matt G.
posted Hide Post
I'd be happy to sell pianos for Cunningham. However, I do require a base salary of $12,634.38 per week, plus 15% commission on all sales $10,000 or less, 20% of all sales over $10,000. My contractual minimum is one week's base pay.

Deal?

Posts: 15343 | Location: Plainfield, IL | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
rich,
is the store open on saturday nights? can we do it on a saturday night?