well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Warren came in 4th for the night
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warren came in 4th for the night
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cindysphinx:

Come on. Put on a dark suit like Kamala Harris and look more presidential. Is that sexist? I didn't see any of the men show up in jewel tones.

Yes, that's probably why Kamala did better, and attracted more support, than Elizabeth did.

Posts: 45754 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
(self-titled) semi-posting lurker
Minor Deity
Picture of ShiroKuro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mary Anna:
What Cindy said.

And also what Quirt said.

What y'all said. I voted for Warren in my primary as well.

I would love to see her on the ticket as VP, but the point was made that we need her in the senate.

Re Cindy's comments about clothes, interesting, I hadn't thought about that!

Also, Nina's comment:
quote:
I feel like this whole campaign is bizarre. Everyone was waiting for the random sound bite that would propel them to the next level, and the source of the sound bite was what occurred on the debate stage, not from their campaign.

No campaign has brand messaging. The closest is Sanders, but his is really a leftover vibe from the 2016 campaign. Obama had hope and change, si se puede, etc., and he never veered from that message. Quick, what is the brand message for any of these candidates? "I'm not Trump," doesn't count. Unbelievable.

Yes to all of that!!! "I am not Trump" is not a brand message! >_<

--------------------------------
My piano recordings at Box.Net: https://app.box.com/s/j4rgyhn72uvluemg1m6u

Posts: 18569 | Location: not in Japan any more | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jon-nyc:
People who keep saying she should make a deal with Biden or Bernie don’t get how understandably hesitant she must be to sign a treaty with anyone.

ROTFLMAO

Posts: 24732 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post