well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Today I saw...
Page 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 69

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Today I saw...
 Login/Join

knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rontuner:
Kitty likes to see what's going on above the table...

It took years for our other cat to slow down and decide it was ok to sit on laps. This one is a maniac part of the time, but then likes to come and rest with people...

Cute! And I love the owls; is that a bowl or a mug?

--------------------------------
http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9801 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Oh, that's MrsTuner's teacup in the foreground!

Today I was tuning a couple of pianos in a recording studio - gritty part of town, totally wouldn't know there was a recording studio in the building!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7556 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Love spaces like that! ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Total industrial building - the rest is some kind of printing, and by the smells lots of refinishing and or woodshop kind of businesses. They do almost all singer-songwriter and rock recording - hence the old Howard/Baldwin grand and Wurlitzer spinet... awesome, sketchy place!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7556 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Today I saw:

Franz Liszt - Rock Star!

Posts: 34971 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
There is such a range of facilities and instruments around the Chicago public school system. This classic little auditorium has a nice newish Yamaha C3 - located in an old elementary school.

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
Today I saw:

Franz Liszt - Rock Star!

Hershey Felder is an extraordinarily talented musician, actor, producer - you name it. I go out of my way to see/hear him.

Posts: 9598 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
A hitchhiker on my car this afternoon.

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kluurs:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve Miller:
Today I saw:

Franz Liszt - Rock Star!

Hershey Felder is an extraordinarily talented musician, actor, producer - you name it. I go out of my way to see/hear him.

According to the program he also designed the set.

ThumbsUp

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
I just noticed that the hair re-growing on the knee that was replaced is thicker and darker... Wonder if that will even out?

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
OMG Ron, you should have warned us what that pic was going to be.

first thing I saw was the crack and thought...WTF?

Was Kenny hereabouts?

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of kathyk
posted Hide Post
Me too! Haha.

After Monday and Tuesday, even the calendar says WTF.

Posts: 11691 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
Last night was the opening of our local theater season..Mr. Beelady is away visiting Oldest..So I invited a friend. This had me thinking of Steve Miller...the backdrop is of cutouts from foam insulation panels...That is what I think anyway. Still a great show.."God of Carnage"

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Remember the water stain? Sanded through the finish - tried regular bleach - not much difference. Tried one session of wood bleach today - getting better!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Has Achieved Nirvana
posted Hide Post
In olden days a glimpse of stocking was looked on as something shocking....

Posts: 20891 | Registered: 23 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post