well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Who’s left that has escaped Covid?
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Who’s left that has escaped Covid?
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
And aren't there others that look at other parts of the immune system like T-cells and such? I think those are just being done in research studies and aren't commercially available.

--------------------------------
We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37961 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
Everyone we know personally in the UK has had Covid, except my younger sister. She was classed as vulnerable, so was vaccinated early and has been extremely careful with contacts, working mostly from home.

Some like our daughters had no symptoms whatsoever, most like me had a few days resting in bed coughing and a week or more recovering. One NHS worked had long Covid taking over half a year to return to near full strength.

Two people we know in their 60's we know well and who refused vaccinations, had fairly minor Covid symptoms, both feeling grotty with a bit of a cough and cold for a week.

Only one person I know has died, he worked in a shop/cafe we frequented in London and was classed as vulnerable, being diabetic in his late 60's.

I'm guessing pretty much everbody who lives, travels & works in a large city will have been exposed to Covid.

--------------------------------
Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 385 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post