well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Piano picture of the day
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piano picture of the day
 Login/Join

"The Veiled Male"
Gadfly
Picture of Zorba
posted Hide Post
Good one Frycek!

Chick - yea, the decor is most definately over the top. But the good news is that we spend the night before departure on the Queen Mary. Very cool...

--------------------------------
-Zorba
"The Veiled Male"
http://www.doubleveil.net
1918 Hobart M. Cable
"No-one would knowingly provide Franz Liszt with a mediocre piano." -E. M. Good

Posts: 4568 | Location: Monterey, Ca | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
Kluurs finally found that fancy piano cover he needed for the new B:

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

Posts: 6631 | Location: Milky Way Galaxy | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
Here's one for Zorba, an old Behr Bros. (I kind of like the form on this one myself.)

"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them." -- Albert Einstein

Posts: 6631 | Location: Milky Way Galaxy | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
And here's one that would really make Ron's Monday morning--an upright birdcage screwstringer doublewhammy.

And his afternoon appointment from a client with three that "haven't been tuned in a while":

Nobody's $hillbot
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of OperaTenor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChickGrand:
Here's one for Zorba, an old Behr Bros. (I kind of like the form on this one myself.)

Not just for Zorba....

Wink

Posts: 25662 | Location: Sandy Eggo, CA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
Here's another Zorba Special (might go well with the winged costume):

I was thinking Jodi could do something similar with the little Sears tractor:

"The Veiled Male"
Gadfly
Picture of Zorba
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChickGrand:
Here's another Zorba Special (might go well with the winged costume):

BOSS!!

-Zorba
"The Veiled Male"
1918 Hobart M. Cable

Posts: 4568 | Location: Monterey, Ca | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
quote:
And here's one that would really make Ron's Monday morning--an upright birdcage screwstringer doublewhammy.

Yikes! what'dIeverdotoyou.... and it got worse from there!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7581 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Revenant
Beatification Candidate
Picture of Frycek
posted Hide Post
The carcasses on the barge are downright sinster. I'd rather end up as a window box.

Posts: 6034 | Location: SC Mountains | Registered: 24 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Frycek:
The carcasses on the barge are downright sinster. I'd rather end up as a window box.

Actually, they're not on a barge, but in the remains of a store where the sales manager was unclear of the concept of "fire sale". Big Grin

"The Veiled Male"
Gadfly
Picture of Zorba
posted Hide Post
I love the wood on this Bechstein:

-Zorba
"The Veiled Male"
1918 Hobart M. Cable

"The Veiled Male"
Gadfly
Picture of Zorba
posted Hide Post
A similar one:

Look at that top!

-Zorba
"The Veiled Male"
1918 Hobart M. Cable

Revenant
Beatification Candidate
Picture of Frycek
posted Hide Post
You could swim in that top.

Posts: 6034 | Location: SC Mountains | Registered: 24 September 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post

"King of the Hillbilly Piano Players"?

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7581 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Incognito
Beatification Candidate
Picture of ChickGrand
posted Hide Post
Spotted on Ebay--A "Miami Vice" edition of Steinway. (Someone should arrest the designer for pimping. Yes)