well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Piano picture of the day
Page 1 ... 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piano picture of the day
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
I just loaded up some pics on PW of the first musical instrument museum in Germany and will see if I can just paste some images here. If that doesn't work, I'll post a few at a time.

"I am sure that others will have better pictures coming but since this was a piano tour, we must see some historical musical instruments, right? And THAT we did! A few musuem's worth! It was just amazing to see so many old pianos, clavichords, christofori's, harpsichords, virginals, organs and mechanical instruments. Phew!

Here are some from just one museum.
Now, which one was it? Musical Instruments Museum, where?

I'll have to load up a few times.

A partial line up:

Nope, copying did not work. I'll have to do them from photobucket.

--------------------------------
The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Steve Miller
posted Hide Post
Wow! ThumbsUp

Life is short. Play with your dog.

Posts: 35003 | Location: Hooterville, OH | Registered: 23 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Great, please post heaps of your photos!

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Tons more piano pics were posted on the OFF KEY Section. Still have some more single pics once I get the daily sections finished. Will add them here.

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The Veiled Male"
Gadfly
Picture of Zorba
posted Hide Post
Let's try this again...

-Zorba
"The Veiled Male"
http://www.doubleveil.net
1918 Hobart M. Cable
"No-one would knowingly provide Franz Liszt with a mediocre piano." -E. M. Good

Posts: 4568 | Location: Monterey, Ca | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7565 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
WHOA! Nelly...

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Kleinkasper 1851

Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post
Jean Henri Pape Table Piano Circa 1834

Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Posts: 7565 | Location: chicagoland | Registered: 21 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Burning man just finished up a week or so ago... if I ever went, I'd bring a piano and create a space for people to play - not outside like this one!

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Gadfly
Picture of susan dorris
posted Hide Post
Any piano taken to Burning Man would be as dusty as the one in the picture before the end of the first day. And quiet spaces are few. It's a 24/7 circus. And then you have to take it home - the playa is left totally clean.

Posts: 4843 | Location: Saint Louis, MO | Registered: 21 September 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
Ah, what's a little dust gonna do? Wink

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com

Semi-Regular
posted Hide Post
Install a Damp Chaser System.

Posts: 172 | Location: Philly area | Registered: 16 May 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rontuner
posted Hide Post
People even drag grands out to the desert...

Visit me on the Web!
www.ronkoval.com