well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Piano picture of the day
Page 1 ... 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piano picture of the day
 Login/Join

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Echo the piano playing quadrocopter gives us some Christmas cheer
Performing at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology's Institute for Dynamic Systems and Control, Echo the quadrocopter is programmed to pick out tunes on a regular basis by researcher Angela Schöllig, but this time she decided to endow Echo with a little seasonal spirit...
http://dvice.com/archives/2010/12/piano-playing-q.php

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Orcas and Keys This seems to me like Christmas where I am 'down under'!
The Corner Studio and Gallery is now hosting a finished musical painting by Liz Lund and Josey Wise. We have created “Pacific Sound” and enjoyed every minute of the creation process.
http://lizgeigerstudios.com/bl...7/30/orcas-and-keys/

Nobody's $hillbot
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of OperaTenor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Becroft:
Orcas and Keys This seems to me like Christmas where I am 'down under'!
The Corner Studio and Gallery is now hosting a finished musical painting by Liz Lund and Josey Wise. We have created “Pacific Sound” and enjoyed every minute of the creation process.
http://lizgeigerstudios.com/bl...7/30/orcas-and-keys/

This was the piano 'before':

Would I be a stick-in-the-mud if I said I liked it better before they painted it?

Leaving

Posts: 25662 | Location: Sandy Eggo, CA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Painted Piano
Take your picks here as well then...
http://georgiacharacters.blogs...0/painted-piano.html

Before:

After:

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Second Entrance Christmas Tree (and Piano)

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Balcony View of Entrance Trees

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Napoleon III piano
Of course you will want to sing those Christmas carols around a piano and this one from Antiquiarian traders might be a keeper. This black upright Napoleon III piano with heavy bronze work throughout. This magnificent piece has been completely restored including the piano mechanism and case. Piano is labeled 'MOIRIN AINE PARIS.' circa 1890 and ONLY 37,500.00
Happy Holidays and you don't even have to gift wrap these for me.

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
piano playing snowman
This is a little silly, maybe, but my uncle's gift of the piano playing snowman reminds me of listening to Billy Joel with my uncle.
I wasn't allowed to listen to rock music when I was young.
But my uncle loved Billy Joel, and I felt so cool sitting in my uncle's car, listening to the piano man!

Nobody's $hillbot
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of OperaTenor
posted Hide Post
Very considerate of you, Brian, to post the winter-themed stuff, given the weather in your neck of the woods this time of year. Big Grin

Posts: 25662 | Location: Sandy Eggo, CA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Would-be Sage
Picture of Jamie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Becroft:
piano playing snowman
This is a little silly, maybe, but my uncle's gift of the piano playing snowman reminds me of listening to Billy Joel with my uncle.
I wasn't allowed to listen to rock music when I was young.
But my uncle loved Billy Joel, and I felt so cool sitting in my uncle's car, listening to the piano man!

We have this one!

Their a collectable Christmas thingy from Hallmark. This one is from about 5 years ago. It plays Jingle Bell rock, Holly Jolly Christmas and Frosty. The snoman pianist moves while the melodies are played. Corny but cute.

--------------------------------
A cynic - knows the price of everything and the value of nothing - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 648 | Location: NL, Canada | Registered: 29 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Christmas Cake for a Pianist

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
A present..

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Chocolate cake with raspberry filling, chocolate and vanilla frostings, with a few kit kats :-)