well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  The Soundboard    Piano picture of the day
Page 1 ... 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 ... 299
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Piano picture of the day
 Login/Join

Nobody's $hillbot
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of OperaTenor
posted Hide Post

Posts: 25662 | Location: Sandy Eggo, CA | Registered: 15 April 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

A Faventia barrel piano complete with Hand Crank!

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

Michael Jackson just died, so did this piano...

Posts: 986 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: 15 March 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post
Coin Operated Tavern Piano. The case is heavily carved Walnut which is all 24ct Gold Gilt.

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

I hope she's got insurance on that piano.

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

Surely, from the Golden Age of Piano making! Cremona "J" Tall Case

"One half of me is a hopeless romantic, the other half is so damn realistic."
Beatification Candidate
Picture of rustyfingers
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zorba:
Oh yea, have written 2 articles of a 3 part series for a Belly Dance magazine. At this rate, I'll have to schedule potty breaks weeks in advance...

Slacker! Nice to hear from you, and congratulations on your success!

--------------------------------
Problems are not the problem. Coping is the problem. --Virginia Satir

Posts: 8342 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 11 July 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"The Veiled Male"
Gadfly
Picture of Zorba
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brian Becroft:

I hope she's got insurance on that piano.

It doesn't look "real", and it certainly doesn't look like a Steinway. That said, she has the short stick in the wrong cup methinks...

-Zorba
"The Veiled Male"
http://www.doubleveil.net
1918 Hobart M. Cable
"No-one would knowingly provide Franz Liszt with a mediocre piano." -E. M. Good

Posts: 4568 | Location: Monterey, Ca | Registered: 08 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of LL
posted Hide Post

The earth laughs in flowers

Posts: 16320 | Location: north of boston | Registered: 16 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

Erotica Lifestyle Expo advert for Durex Play

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

I don't know what to say, but I have friend who is a train driver...

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

rachmad
Never Offline
posted Hide Post

Jevons’ Logic Piano
"This was the basic outline of the device that, with the addition of levers and pulleys, Jevons had a Salford clock maker construct for him in 1869. Fitted within a wooden case, and with a keyboard mounted on the front to operate the substitution mechanism, this was his logic ‘piano.’"