well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Palestine
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palestine
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
https://youtube.com/shorts/mHF...?si=3dgViBJ84BjM-S5k

This man debates better than anyone I've seen.

It's true my debating experience is limited. I have a ton of experience with the Socratic method though. That's my work around.

I'm going to look up his Wikipedia page. I wonder if he went to Oxford. They love debating there.

I'll confess now if not now when Cambridge is my personal favorite school on the planet. According to scholars who are retired from there though unfortunately it's been hit hard by all the woke nonsense destroying every other institution. And this is after postmodernism damaged every institution of higher education in the English we speaking world beyond recognition. Whoa, I grumpy old man! I have my reasons!

Please hold.

Posts: 25287 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
‘It’s Bisan From Gaza and I’m Still Alive’ Wins News & Doc Emmy Despite Calls For Its Disqualification

Good for her!

150 Zionist tools signed a whine fest letter about her nomination. Now she's won the Emmy. I've seen some of her work. She's a true journalist.

Israel had killed over 100 journalists in the last year.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
https://youtube.com/shorts/dxT...?si=-GGOCK4Xu1jTtiW8

Well, watching an innocent being vaporized into dust didn't bother me that much. I've become inured to this kind of thing.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
I want to clarify it's not as if I were ever going to go to West Point and study war. It's only that you have to develop a kind of psychological strength to process certain realities.

Many people have told me at various times to ignore upsetting subjects. The thing in this case is I don't have a desire to ignore them.

I've always had a strong interest in current events, history, and political science. I can't change this fact, and wouldn't even if I felt I had a choice.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
pique', RM just gave you a great compliment. He asked me why we had a falling out. I told him the chronology from my point of view. He said you are (can't repeat it) but you have the balls to be one. It comforted me because I have a lot of respect for you even though are diverging opinions have led to us becoming estranged. I don't regret getting to "know" you because you are an awesome person. I hope you know my opinions are never personal. I've just reached a place in my life where I have to call it like I see it. Be well.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post