well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Palestine
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Palestine
 Login/Join

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Posts: 25251 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chatterbox
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
So were six Israeli civilian hostages (who we know were brutally abducted from their homes and held in tortuous conditions for eleven months by Hamas) executed by Hamas?

--------------------------------
Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 415 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Israeli activist's account of rapes in Israeli torture prisons.

https://youtu.be/R7fjcjWeuPo?si=_QJ0gODExfGECVMi

Isn't strange? Israel's propaganda about rape and beheaded babies were used to invite genocide, and it is, if fact, raping and beheading babies (that happens when you drop 2,000 ton bombs on tents).

I have to correct myself on a point. Hamas did execute the small group of recent hostages. They did it because a recent attempt to rescue about the same number resulted in a massacre of about 150 Palestinians.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
No style points for me.

It's not men raping babies. It's raping men, women and children.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
An IDF soldier actually went public on a national TV program recently, justified himself, if you can call it that, raping a man to death in a detention center.

Prison guards incerted a cellphone into a man's rectum and called it.

The man first appeared on TV with a mask and later dispensed with it.

This nightmare passes for normal in Israel today.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
https://youtube.com/shorts/1Vc...?si=NTzxbxBYIlPKA98R

Killing children (and babies) helps wipe out bloodlines, from a genocidal viewpoint.

I don't mean to be harsh, but, then again, I don't feel badly about it.

It's an a terrible, unfortunate fact of human nature that certain societies, and, I think it should be said, certain people have this viewpoint, and act on it, and act on it, not only without conscience, but joyfully.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post

Chatterbox
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE/]I have to correct myself on a point. Hamas did execute the small group of recent hostages. They did it because a recent attempt to rescue about the same number resulted in a massacre of about 150 Palestinians.[/QUOTE]

Thank goodness Israel doesn't have the same brutal inhumane philosophy, otherwise every Palestinian held in goal on 7th October 2023 would have been executed next day.
Hamas terorists are worse than animals.

Not a lot of reporting on Gaza these days. I have to watch the Hamas propaganda channel AlJaz. and attempt to sift out the truth.

Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 415 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
You're in my Ignore list. I've only read one of your posts since putting you on it. I read it accidentally because signed in on my tablet and it didn't recognize the Ignore feature. It was the one where you said you would expect Israel to defend itself on all sides. Your post seemed kind of rote if I'm being blunt. You would seem to be adrift about the genocide Israel is committing. Seem is the operative word. I personally continue to think you're a troll.

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
https://youtube.com/shorts/iva...?si=zfULW4ukKJzUIuyK

Don't believe me? Maybe you'll believe Pope Francis.

Chatterbox
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
And your point is?

It's terrible but this war is what the Palestinian terrorists have purposely made happen, and they, by refusing to release the civilian hostages, continue it and bring disaster upon all who live in Gaza.

Israel currently appear to target and kill about 20 Palestinian terrorists daily in this war, so Genocide in Gaza is surely an exaggeration?

Now leaving Daniel to his naive viewpoint.
Fin

Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
Your best bet and who am I to say it is not the tact you are taking is to play to the audience.

You have not could you dispute anything I have written nor could you impune any of my citations.

I don't know what your post said. I do not care.

There is a Latin saying when roughly translated means-- 'matter already judged.' A dear Internet friend of mine wrote it in the original but that was almost thirty years ago.

I am going to study elementary Latin next year.

It is one of my goals to find his quote in the original Latin.

Good day.