well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Critical Race Theory and actual education policy

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Critical Race Theory and actual education policy
 Login/Join

"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted
From Matt Yglesias

He has a knack for annoying the deep believers of the left and the right.

Posts: 12541 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
It is all about marketing. Republicans are great at marketing. Democrats can't do it worth a damn.

That's why, if you ask a voter what critical race theory is, they can't answer the question, but they know they don't like it.

Posts: 45751 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Minor Deity
Picture of Mikhailoh
posted Hide Post
That is sadly what the GOP is running on in local races from city councils to township trustees to school board members. The CRT boogeyman.

And Quirt is right. Most people don't know what it is but they damn sure don't like it. I have distanced myself from the local GOP. They disgust me.

--------------------------------
"A mob is a place where people go to get away from their conscience" Atticus Finch

Posts: 13562 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mikhailoh:
That is sadly what the GOP is running on in local races from city councils to township trustees to school board members. The CRT boogeyman.

And Quirt is right. Most people don't know what it is but they damn sure don't like it. I have distanced myself from the local GOP. They disgust me.

+1

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Hey guys, now read the article ... Big Grin

It's about a lot more than the CRT boogeyman.

Posts: 12541 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of QuirtEvans
posted Hide Post
I did read the article.

Now you tell me what percentage of Youngkin voters were aware of those statistics. Maybe start by telling me what percentage of Youngkin voters were aware that those tests existed.

Posts: 45751 | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post