well-temperedforum.groupee.net    The Well-Tempered Forum  Hop To Forum Categories  Off Key    Show Us Your Collections!
Page 1 2 3 

Moderators: QuirtEvans, pianojuggler, wtg
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Us Your Collections!
 Login/Join

Minor Deity
Picture of Jack Frost
posted Hide Post
I collect rock n roll posters. I’d post a picture of the wall where they hang if I had any idea how to post a picture.

Jf

--------------------------------
Be calm, be brave, it'll be okay.

Posts: 17680 | Location: Maine | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pinta & the Santa Maria
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Nina
posted Hide Post
AD, I am jealous of your binocular collection! We have a few in common, but you have some that I would love to have as well.

I collect Zuni fetish animals, similar to this. If I get a chance and remember, I'll take a photo of my collection and upload it here. I think. I recently let my photobucket expire, so I'm not sure if I can do an image upload any longer.

I'm guessing I have around 20 or so...

Posts: 35378 | Location: West: North and South! | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
You can use postimages.org. If it's just a throwaway upload you don't even have to set up an account. Just upload it and resize it, and post the link here.

Meanwhile, I'm in decollecting mode. Why I ever thought I needed all that depression glass is beyond me....

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37941 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
quote:
AD, I am jealous of your binocular collection! We have a few in common, but you have some that I would love to have as well.

Don't be jealous, it's too much, the downside is worrying about theft, we're seriously thinking of buying a gun cabinet to store them and our other optical kit Blink

What are your favourites to use?

Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 385 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shut up and play your guitar!
Minor Deity
Picture of markj
posted Hide Post
Love the binocular collection, AD!

I guess I collect Larrivée guitars. lol

Posts: 13634 | Location: Wisconsin | Registered: 20 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"I've got morons on my team."

Mitt Romney
Minor Deity
Picture of Piano*Dad
posted Hide Post
Ooooohh.

Oh, wait, I don't play the guitar! Big Grin

Posts: 12539 | Location: Williamsburg, VA | Registered: 19 July 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knitterati
Beatification Candidate
Picture of AdagioM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by markj:

That is a gorgeous collection, and it gets bonus points because you actually play them!

http://pdxknitterati.com

Posts: 9801 | Location: Oregon | Registered: 06 June 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
czarina
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of piqué
posted Hide Post
Hand crafted teapots. I love that form. Remind me how to post pics here and Ill take one.

fear is the thief of dreams

Posts: 21351 | Registered: 18 May 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of Daniel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Piano*Dad:
Ooooohh.

Oh, wait, I don't play the guitar! Big Grin

I know, right? Big Grin

Posts: 24724 | Registered: 31 March 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
Too many collections... too many classical music CDs, sheet music, books, records, artwork, etc. While the CD collecting has gotten under control thanks to streaming, I have a fair amount of Asian artwork. The artist I have the largest number of works is Tanaka Ryohei. Many considered him the premiere print maker of Japan. I have about 60 of his works. And no, I don't have enough wall space. ;-)

Examples of his work:

[

Posts: 9598 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
You forgot the orchids and the finches.

kluurs is definitely a nominee for the Best Collection(s) Award.

We are all visitors to this time, this place. We are just passing through. Our purpose here is to observe, to learn, to grow, to love… and then we return home. - Australian Aboriginal proverb

Bazootiehead-in-training

Posts: 37941 | Location: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: 19 January 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Forum Frequenter
Picture of AD
posted Hide Post
Kluurs, very nice. What is the red meant to be on the first, a lantern blown away?
I'd love to see more

Mark, guitars are addictive even when in my case played badly. Is it the sound, the woods, the shape? And fun to play. Both daughters strum a bit so we had them choose from ours to encourage... one took a flamenco (can't remember the maker), the other a gorgeous steel strung parlour size made by Traudt.

Flikr is a good way to store some photos free and share

Every morrning the soul is once again as good as new, and again one offers if to one's brothers and sisters in life.

Posts: 385 | Location: Land of the Prince Bishops | Registered: 27 November 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
twit
Beatification Candidate
Picture of kluurs
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AD:
Kluurs, very nice. What is the red meant to be on the first, a lantern blown away?
I'd love to see more

The red is a persimmons. For some reason, the artist did a number of such trees. I think he enjoyed using a single color. I've got a few more of his works on a Tanaka Ryohei Pinterest page. I don't have all of those - just put images of his work there.

Posts: 9598 | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has Achieved Nirvana
Picture of wtg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AdagioM:
quote:
Originally posted by markj:

That is a gorgeous collection, and it gets bonus points because you actually play them!

He certainly does...at least I think that's one of them in his hands....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw4tlN2-4sY

Hard to believe it's been four years since that party..

Bazootiehead-in-training

Minor Deity
Picture of BeeLady
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piqué:
Hand crafted teapots. I love that form. Remind me how to post pics here and Ill take one.

I used postimages.org..super simple, no log in. Yes

"Wealth is like manure; spread it around and it makes everything grow; pile it up, and it stinks."
MillCityGrows.org

Posts: 11215 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: 22 April 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post